Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    SEIDIO'S FLEXARMOR CASE - BLACK AND GRAY

Now Shipping

Take advantage of this introductory half price offer as it won't last long.

Our FlexArmor takes protection to the next level and defends your device through bumps, bruises and even the occasional drop!

- Thicker case offers maximum impact resistance
    - Designed from a high quality, soft and flexible material that feels like rubber
    - Unique finger grooves offer a secure grip
    - Collects much less lint than silicon skins
    - Slips into your pocket or purse
    - Add our Ultimate Screen Guard for total device protection
    Last edited by seidioseidio; 08/08/2008 at 12:15 PM.
  2.    #2  
    Shipping for Treo 800W Flexarmor began today (8/8)

Thank you for the patience.

Seidio
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    I really like the look of the Flexarmor, but I would prefer a blue one. Is there any chance of a blue Flexarmor being in the works?

(Palm only releasing a blue/gray Treo makes finding a case very difficult. I find that blue is the only color that doesn't look weird against the blue/gray Treo.)
    Cool but what about the 3.5mm adapter?
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasracer View Post
    Cool but what about the 3.5mm adapter?
    HIJACK!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhody View Post
    HIJACK!
    Shhh!
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Like the look but how does it work with the covered buttons. Do they get pressed by accident? Are they harder to press? Also would be interested in a matching blue case.
    Looks like soft reset would be an issue. How easily does it come out of the case?
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    I have a rubber skin that doesn't look as good as this one. The skin stretches, so the Treo slides in pretty easily, and the rubber hugs the Treo so it's a nice fit. The covered buttons are not a problem. The skin fits right over the buttons and are even form fitting. For example, the skin snuggles right up to the 5-way.

My only real problem with rubber skins, in general, that they make the recessed touchscreen even further recessed.

However, this Flexarmor skin case looks pretty nice. I would like to try it out.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I have one on the way. I'll post details when it gets here.
    I have this case in black. Received it about two weeks ago...it's a nice case. Only drawback is that it is hard to push the soft keys and the other buttons since the button markings on the case are only slightly raised.
    I've had this case for a couple of weeks. Covered buttons are surprisingly responsive and I haven't had too many issues with other getting pressed by accident. The case does add a bit of thickness to the phone, but it feels really rugged.

It slides easily in and out of the case. I use a program to do soft resets which minimizes taking the battery out. No problems with dirt getting caught up and causing scratches or anything.

Happy to answer any other questions about this case, I really like it.
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    How about posting some pix?
    Palm III -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Dell Axim X5 Advanced -> Dell Axim X3i -> Dell Axim X50v -> Cingular 8125 -> Sprint Palm Treo 700Wx -> ->Palm Treo 700P (my wife's but I played with it ) -> Sprint Mogul -> Treo 800w -> Touch Pro & Treo Pro.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    I also got this case. This one is my favorite by far because it's a one piece (you don't have to combine two separately-manufactured parts), you can hook a lanyard to the bottom quite easily, *and* ... my favorite feature...

The case is very secure and snug on the Treo, but it's very easy to stretch and slip the Treo 800w out whenever you have to reset the damn unit (once every two days).

It was a steal for $10.
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    I just got my FlexArmor case today. Unfortunately, it had a slight tear in the rubber seam on the top right corner cut-out by the volume buttons.

Called Seidio, and was advised to email to customer suppport and explain the problem. I did this just now.

I'm awaiting their response. Hopefully, they'll quickly send out a replacement.

That spot is pretty critical, since it's right where I press often during the day to adjust my volume, and since I noticed it as soon as I opened the package and began to place my 800w into the case.

While the styling is nice, and while I like the rubber "grips" on the back, I wish they had imprinted the icons for the various keys covered by the rubber to remind me of what they are. (Even my $2.00 silicone 800w case from ebay had this detail.)

All in all, aside from the tear, a solid cover for my device.

UPDATE: Fast and fair response from Seidio. They're sending me a new one right away, and including prepaid packaging for me to return the defective one. No complaint from me. Thanks Seidio.
    Last edited by xdalaw; 09/02/2008 at 05:15 PM.
    Palm III -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Dell Axim X5 Advanced -> Dell Axim X3i -> Dell Axim X50v -> Cingular 8125 -> Sprint Palm Treo 700Wx -> ->Palm Treo 700P (my wife's but I played with it ) -> Sprint Mogul -> Treo 800w -> Touch Pro & Treo Pro.
    I finally got around to taking some pictures.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    a few more pics
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Thanks, Billhelm. Those are great pics. It looks like it may have the same issue as other rubber cases where the screen is further recessed making touchscreen intensive apps (like the fun aspects of Kinoma Play) rather annoying. Also, it looks like dust and debris clings to it. Other than that, it looks like the best rubber case I've seen.

Now, if only it were available in a more lively color, like blue.
    i do have to agree that when placed in your pocket it does collect an enormous amount of dust, but it is nice to throw the phone on the table and only hear the rubber bounce.
    i havent had any problems with the screen being to recessed in and not being able to work apps properly. i do like my innocase better, but when i go dirtbiking or quading i throw this case on and zip the phone up in a plactic bag and throw it under my seat and i havent had any problems. i actually just flipped my quad 10 ft in the air, bruised a rib, beat my kidney, broke 2 toes, gashed my inner thigh and got 2nd degree burns from the exhaust after the quad rolled over me twice, but when i came back from the wind being knocked out of me, rolled the quad over, lifted the seat, my phone was still in new condition.

little war story for ya, lol
    So I've had this for about 6 weeks. It's still holding up pretty well, the bar that goes across the buttons is starting to get a bit stretched out and that occasionally causes it to slide off the buttons. My biggest grip continues to be that the case does pick up dust and lint really easily.

All in all, worth getting it.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast