Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Sorry guys. I didn't respond to the questions above because it looked like you had already figured it out. To confirm...the hybrid case does not have a bar across because of the recessed buttons below the screen.

As to whether there is enough clear coverage is entirely up to you. We've made this product for many other Smartphones and it continues to be very popular. If you don't like the clear we also have four solid colors available. Their design is identical to this one.

Thanks,
    I understand that the bulk of the cost is the setup for manufacturing, but then that doesn't quite explain why the cases for Blackberry devices are still priced at $30 a pop.

I understand your point here, but for me (and I'm guessing for some others too), $30 + shipping is a bit steep for a plastic/rubber case.
    Quote Originally Posted by 800w4me View Post
    How do you know they're not making a killing? Do you work for them? From the way you're defending them it seems you have some personal attachment to Seidio.
    No personal attachment to Seidio except that their products and service is excellent.

I'd love to work for them. Maybe then I could afford to buy more of their product.
    touche... Seidio, you hiring? (not that you will anyway, but you don't have to answer this question, it's a joke).

Quote Originally Posted by Ebag333 View Post
    No personal attachment to Seidio except that their products and service is excellent.

I'd love to work for them. Maybe then I could afford to buy more of their product.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12