Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by bkdude View Post
    I am using RealVGA.
    Try adding "Active = yes" under your "starting page" (I call it Main) as shown below in your .ini and see if it works.

[Page]
    Title = Main
    Active = yes

Did the trick! THANKS!
    Quote Originally Posted by NicksGarage View Post
    Now I just need to find the shortcut for the brightness control and I'll be all set.
    Figured out the link for the brightness control so I could link it to an icon in one of the tabs. Save it as a .LNK file and then hook it up in UL.

45#ctlpnl.exe plmocpl.cpl,1,0,0?plmocpl.cpl,-186
    Bell Rotary --> Kyocera 6035 --> Kyocera 7135 --> Palm Treo 800w
    anyone figure out how to add the stock calandar plugin yet? also, I've seen everyone say that you can customize it to put the tabs at the bottom, but I do not see any settings in the options to do this?
    Quote Originally Posted by NAOrion View Post
    anyone figure out how to add the stock calandar plugin yet? also, I've seen everyone say that you can customize it to put the tabs at the bottom, but I do not see any settings in the options to do this?
    +1. I am looking for the same as well as stock tasks plugin.
    Does anyone know how to change the HOME tab to a different tab?
    Quote Originally Posted by autocreeper View Post
    Does anyone know how to change the HOME tab to a different tab?
    The first screen in the configuration is the order of the tabs. Just select the one you want to move and then use the Move Up and Move Down buttons. The first tab in the list will be the home one regardless of the name.
    Quote Originally Posted by NicksGarage View Post
    The first screen in the configuration is the order of the tabs. Just select the one you want to move and then use the Move Up and Move Down buttons. The first tab in the list will be the home one regardless of the name.
    It doesn't seem to work that way for me...I have one tab that has an orange boarder around it.

I can change the order, but the one with the orange boarder remains the HOME tab no matter where it is on the list.
    pick the one you want to be your home tab, tap change and under the tab named 'tab' check open at start up, or something similar. Might to uncheck that box first on the current home tab.
    Well that is probably my problem then - I have a Treo Pro and I cannot see any option below Margin top/bottom: 0 Pixel on my screen!

There must be some more options out of my view! Crap.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    had this problem too. realvga fixed the issue as this program is not designed for the treo screen. just search 'realvga' on this forum to read the pros and cons to see if this hack is worth it for you. i chose to use it and haven't looked back.
    You can edit the UltimateLaunch.ini file to do things you can't see on the standard screen. Just copy it off your phone to a computer and then edit it with a text editor and then copy it back to the phone.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123