1.    #1  
    And is there other maintenance I should do ?
    thanks
    I use MemMaid and am pleased with its performance.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    I use MemMaid and am pleased with its performance.
    Thanks ,Im trying it now.
    Is a Registry Cleaner needed ?
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    Yes and no. No for those of us who do not play and yes for those of us who do play. I back my devices up whenever I play and normally when I have to change things, I am able to do so without having to execute a hard reset/restore - but not always. A registry cleaner takes care of those left over things that normally do not bite, but sometimes they do.

Also, I had mentioned in another thread that I no longer had a list of installed files displayed in the "delete programs" function. These files are properly displayed by MemMaid and MemMaid does provide for the removal of applications.
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    Yes and no. No for those of us who do not play and yes for those of us who do play. I back my devices up whenever I play and normally when I have to change things, I am able to do so without having to execute a hard reset/restore - but not always. A registry cleaner takes care of those left over things that normally do not bite, but sometimes they do.

Also, I had mentioned in another thread that I no longer had a list of installed files displayed in the "delete programs" function. These files are properly displayed by MemMaid and MemMaid does provide for the removal of applications.
    Thank you for a quick response and a clear understanding of what it does.
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
  7.    #7  
    Tried it and I'll be keeping MemMaid.
    It has a lot more features than cleaning .
    It also optimizes for speed or memory.
    The phone seems snappier after the speed optimization.
    Thanks for the advice "bclinger"
    I played with 3 others before I came across MemMaid and after playing I then noticed a post on it - definitely a keeper. MemMaid was the 2nd WM application I purchased for the 800W.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Been using Memmaid forever and haven't looked back since. Great product!
    Memmaid > SKTools

... and I've used both. Im stuck with SKTools too b/c I deleted the Memmaid cab.
    Quote Originally Posted by soysauce23 View Post
    Memmaid > SKTools

... and I've used both. Im stuck with SKTools too b/c I deleted the Memmaid cab.
    I have both and I like SKTools better then Memmaid.