1.    #1  
    Does this phone have cut/paste?
    It depends on the application you're using, whether it supports cut/paste, but there is not a general cut/paste everywhere. Would be neat if there was a cut/paste option everywhere, but it seems to depend on the application.

If there was a "Control+C / Control+V" option like in the desktop windows OS, that would be good.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    highlight the word then hold the "palm" center key. it will pop up with the opens copy and then hold it again to paste.
    Can't cut from Word Mobile and past in Pocket Outlook. That's lame.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lepricon View Post
    Can't cut from Word Mobile and past in Pocket Outlook. That's lame.
    I just tried it. Seems to work fine.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    Quote Originally Posted by skfny View Post
    I just tried it. Seems to work fine.

That'll teach me not to post before trying a soft reset. It's working fine for me too, now.
    Quote Originally Posted by gr2gztch View Post
    highlight the word then hold the "palm" center key. it will pop up with the opens copy and then hold it again to paste.
    Ah, nice.

Thank you.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gr2gztch View Post
    Very cool. Thanks
    I've found using the center Palm button to access a cut/paste menu is nice, but I've also found cases where the menu either comes up grayed out or does not show at all.

Like in Sprint Navigation when trying to enter an address, it does not appear at all.

In Pocket Outlook, when trying to enter an e-mail account password, the copy/paste menu is grayed out.

So there are some variances depending on the application that is being used. And it would be really nice to be able to paste an address into Sprint Navigation. (I assume Sprint Navigation is just a Telenav application packaged for Sprint. Since my Sprint Navigation online login works at the Telenav web site.)
    You can also just highlight a word with the stylus and then press n' hold the stylus over the highlighted word. It should popup a menu with cut and paste options (I believe it's similar/identical to holding the palm center key).

I use it all the time, really great feature. You can actually press n' hold the stylus over most items in WM and it pops up a menu (such as in File Explorer).

Check it out if you haven't already. =)
    Wow, we've gone from some of us not knowing how to make any copy/paste menu, to having two ways .
    Yeah it's great. Makes copying/moving files in File Explorer a breeze.
    I have used FE a few time to create short cuts and it is does so very well. I like having applications showing up in a couple of different places/folders.