1.    #1  
    Couldn't resist with the title.

(If image doesn't show, click here.)

I've already dropped my 800w several times onto hard surfaces. Skidded it across the pavement once. No damage. (Most people that I know--personally--with an iPhone are terrified of breaking it.)

Yeah....I need the Seidio Innocase.....

(Oh great, now some joker's gonna buy me the pink one.)
    lol. Today two geeky co-workers were fighting with there iphone lightsabers. I was hoping one would fly out and smash against the wall. Maybe next time.
    ...... girlfriend has definitely thrown mine into the living room coffee table

...... still works love and nota' scuff on the thing...i love the feel/texture of the back. helps a lot
    My co-worker had an iPod Touch with 6-7GB of music on it. I think I've convinced him to get an 8GB SDHC and stuff his music and TomTom NA maps on it and toss the Touch.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    i dont like using adapters for the treo to be my main music player. Plus i don't like the battery drain on it. I picked up an iphone 3g yesterday and re-opened my at&t account for hahas. The screen, browser, and email (becuase of the screen mainly) is very nice. Other then that I will probably be cancelling it within my 30 days and getting billed the $200 discount i got. I just paid att a term fee a few days ago too. My sprint plan is so damn cheap i should just keep an at&t account to play with gsm phones.
    Complete phone addict. Been on every carrier multiple times, paid enough in ETF's to buy a car :P
    ----------------------
    Now on: 2 phones share, 1000 minutes, Nights at 7, Unlimited txt, Unlimited data, Roaming, and PCS to PCS - $50. If they ever force a plan change for a new pda then back to AT&T I go!
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    lol. Today two geeky co-workers were fighting with there iphone lightsabers. I was hoping one would fly out and smash against the wall. Maybe next time.
    If I could digg this, I would.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaffeyBoy View Post
    If I could digg this, I would.
    x2.

This should be on the front page of WMExperts.