1.    #1  
    Is this accessory new? I badly need a way to keep a spare battery charged up without having to use my 800w to charge them since the battery life is so bad. I had a cradle for my Moto Q with a spare battery pocket for this very purpose and it worked out very well. I already bought an additional battery, so I don't really want to pay $60 at the Palm Store for it even if it comes with a battery.

I looked around nothing on eBay, and all the stores on google shopping are out of stock. I guess I will wait... just like I am for the Seidio adapter
    Is this what you are looking for? For just the charger, I found a few on ebay for $1, if you're willing to wait for shipping from HK. Look for Centro battery on eBay and a few of these will show up.

http://cgi.ebay.com/zc347-2X-Battery...QQcmdZViewItem
  3.    #3  
    perfect!
  4.    #4  
    I decided to roll with this one since it does usb or 120. Usually don't order stuff from overseas but the price is right and doesn't look like this is available in the states.
    Quote Originally Posted by we350z View Post
    I decided to roll with this one since it does usb or 120. Usually don't order stuff from overseas but the price is right and doesn't look like this is available in the states.
    Usually don't do the direct from HK or CN myself, but at $3, it's not the end of the world if it sucks

Let us know how it works out.
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    I've posted about this already. The charger works great. It was from overseas so it took a little longer to get here, but it was definatly worth the $7 (I ordered 3). I don't like how it blinks funky colors, but besides that, it charges great. I can even plug my sync cable in it to have it charge my treo. The light doesn't glow red on my treo but it does charge (maybe not as fast though).
    I have one of these at work and one at home. They work great for charging the battery, but you can't charge the Treo by plugging the USB cable into it.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    Quote Originally Posted by we350z View Post
    The description says:

Specification:

Input: AC 110-240V 50/60Hz
    Output: DC 4.2V 350mA
    Output: USB 5.0V 800mA

Arnt we looking for 500mA or higher to charge the battery? Thats what the stock charger uses....
    Quote Originally Posted by MedicWill View Post
    Arnt we looking for 500mA or higher to charge the battery? Thats what the stock charger uses....
    I thought it was 500mA for the Treo itself. This provides 800mA through the USB out and 350 for the battery. It charges the battery just fine.
    I guess, but just imagine how slow your charging that battery. The 800w battery is what 1200mA? So your charging at 1/3 of what you could be...
    I guess, but just imagine how slow your charging that battery. The 800w battery is what 1200mA? So your charging at 1/3 of what you could be...
    Yes, but you're doing it at a much lower cost, and it typically takes a battery from 30% to full in a little over two hours. That works for me. If I put a nearly empty battery on the charger, it's typically because I'm taking a full battery off, and by the time that full battery is done (AT LEAST 4-5 hours even with heavy usage), the original is more than ready to go.
    Ya I understand.

Im looking for one that charges at about 1000mA. Should give a full battery in less than 45mins.
    Takes a while to charge the battery, but the wall charger works fine with me as well.
  14.    #14  
    Yeah the funky colors is a little odd, but overall for 7 bones no complaints here. It actually got here quicker than i thought. Gotta love china

Quote Originally Posted by lilboi View Post
    I've posted about this already. The charger works great. It was from overseas so it took a little longer to get here, but it was definatly worth the $7 (I ordered 3). I don't like how it blinks funky colors, but besides that, it charges great. I can even plug my sync cable in it to have it charge my treo. The light doesn't glow red on my treo but it does charge (maybe not as fast though).
  15.    #15  
    Charging does take much longer, but who cares I just need one ready to rock. I know slow charging is much better for car batteries, maybe it is better for these batteries too? Who knows, but it may provide greater longevity for the battery.