1.    #1  
    INNOCASE SURFACE- BLUE

Pre-order Now. Shipping will begin in the week of Aug 11,2008.

Our unique Innocase Surface is less than 1mm thick and provides a strong layer of protection and excellent grip for your Treo.

- 0.8mm thin case provides scratch protection without adding much bulk
    - Designed from a hard, yet flexible material
    - Unique soft-touch "rubberized" texture provides a great feel and better grip
    - Slip it into your pocket or pair it with one of our Innocase holsters or leather cases

INNOCASE SURFACE- RED

Pre-order Now. Shipping will begin in the week of Aug 11,2008

Our unique Innocase Surface is less than 1mm thick and provides a strong layer of protection and excellent grip for your Treo.

- Slip it into your pocket or pair it with one of our Innocase holsters or leather cases

INNOCASE SURFAE-PINK

Pre-order Now. Shipping will begin in the week of Aug 11,2008.

How close does the blue match to the 800w's color?

Can you give any closer pictures showing the color differences?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebag333 View Post
    How close does the blue match to the 800w's color?

Can you give any closer pictures showing the color differences?
    Our Blue is exactly like Treo 750 blue (also rubberized). Treo 800 blue is
    more grey.
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Our Blue is exactly like Treo 750 blue (also rubberized). Treo 800 blue is
    more grey.
    Thanks.

(And bump for a good product.)
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Hmmm.... So will the case look a little off on our phone? I'm debating between the black and the blue. The blue looks a bit more OEM, but what do you guys think (Seido, and feedback since you have seen both cases).
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lilboi View Post
    Hmmm.... So will the case look a little off on our phone? I'm debating between the black and the blue. The blue looks a bit more OEM, but what do you guys think (Seido, and feedback since you have seen both cases).
    Since the blue will not match, it will definitely look tacky. It will look like you tried to match the color of the phone, but failed miserably. Any other color except for the non-matching blue should look better if there is proper contrast (that is, if you like the other colors).

It does look like the blues match perfectly in some spots, so it's hard to tell from the image.
  7.    #7  
    Shipping for Innocases- Burgundy, Blue and Pink began today (8/11).
    I saw the combo is discounted (49.99) but for many like myself who just want a case, 30 bucks just seems way too much..

Just curious..
    How much bulk does this case add? I am not sure what .8 mm thick means in the scheme of things.

Does this texture allow sliding in & out of pockets?