1.    #1  
    Edit: here is the link to the a more detailed "How to" on WMExperts

This was actually raised by jimh2000--he wanted to know if you could remove the Delete key from Outlook and replace it with the New one from WM5.

To that, I don't know

But a nice simple solution is this: drop the attached link to your device

When launched, it'll bring you to this screen: select your account you want a "new" item from

And it'll bring right to a new screen

To do this, you just create a link to "tmail.exe" found in \Windows

Then add "mailto:" (no quotes) to the command line (using Resco Explorer, etc.) so it'll look like

"Windows\tmail.exe" mailto:

Other optional parameters that can be added:

-to "personx@theiremail.com"
    -subject "insert subject here"
    -service "ActiveSync"

Then throw the link to your Start Menu or use your favorite launcher.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Malatesta; 08/05/2008 at 04:25 PM.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Code:
    "Windows\tmail.exe" mailto:-to "Malatesta" -subject "Spam" -service "Everyone loves to spam Mal!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebag333 View Post
    Code:
    "Windows\tmail.exe" mailto:-to "Malatesta" -subject "Spam" -service "Everyone loves to spam Mal!"
    You can put that in a nice MortScript with an infinite loop too. Very useful!
    Thx Mal
  4.    #4  
    Code:
    lol...

hey...I don't want spam (I'm vegetarian)
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    You can put that in a nice MortScript with an infinite loop too. Very useful!
    Thx Mal
    Did I just open a can of worms by posting that? lmao
    Last edited by Malatesta; 08/05/2008 at 04:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    hey...I don't want spam (I'm vegetarian)
    I'm a 9th level Vegan. I don't eat anything that casts a shadow.

Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    Did I just open a can of worms by posting that? lmao
    I honestly fail to see the point of it unless you *REALLY* send message a lot to someone.
    I'm a 9th level Vegan. I don't eat anything that casts a shadow.
    Oh so you only eat at night?

I honestly fail to see the point of it unless you *REALLY* send message a lot to someone.
    I remember someone in the MortScript forums used this to create new emails with personalized signatures. Was an interesting idea.
    Thanks Mal,
    Any chance could look at the Note2Self program I posted in the software thread? It is a very cool program and I would like to send a note to two different places using profiles. I can't figure it out.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by jimh2000 View Post
    Thanks Mal,
    Any chance could look at the Note2Self program I posted in the software thread? It is a very cool program and I would like to send a note to two different places using profiles. I can't figure it out.
    sorry, don't have that app (though it's very good) nor multiple accounts...

I would just hop in that thread and ask the Dev for clarification...he's a nice guy.

long ago on my HP 6315 WM2003 pocket pc, I used to have my right softkey mapped to creating a new text message using a similar format and some registry editing.

It matched my S60 phone at the time and was much more convinent than bringing up messaging first- since I rarely just brought that up for the hell of it.

Also since this 800w has a dedicated hardware key for the inbox (for those who removed the palm threaded application) there really are two keys that do very similar actions.
    Is there anyway to bypass the account picker?

I have the option button set to not use the account picker the this shortcut use it?

Thanks
    graylion
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by graylion View Post
    Is there anyway to bypass the account picker?

I have the option button set to not use the account picker the this shortcut use it?

Thanks
    try

"Windows\tmail.exe" -service "ActiveSync"

or

"Windows\tmail.exe" -service "SMS"

etc