1.    #1  
    I believe this is a Treo 650 using the Windows OS.

When the usb connection is plugged in it won't sync. It doesn't sense it's plugged in although it is able to charge using the sync adapter.

I've tried resetting the Treo (both hard and soft) and replacing the cord. Neither worked.

Any other suggestions for a fix? Or is it time to replace the phone?

thanks,
    Noah
    650 does not run Windows Mobile(unless you did some serious hacking maybe, but then it also doesn't have the power to run WM). Maybe you have a 700 or 750? Those do run Windows Mobile.

But if you do indeed have a 650, you need the Palm Desktop software to sync, not Active Sync, because you have Palm OS.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    I can't sync my outlook 2003 with my palm 800w. Just put this package together and was syncing fine on my original computer. Just upgraded my work computer to asus 1000h. It conects and syncs fine goes through the menu upgrades my favorites but does not touch outlook 2003 how can I get this to work?
    I think you're allowed only ONE computer for email on AS. I don't understand this restriction and I'm not sure how to get around this, but what I had to do was to back everything up and hard reset the device(it wasn't a Treo though) to 100% new user status, then it will offer the option for email sync again.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!