Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. tal
    tal is offline
    tal's Avatar
    Posts
    6 Posts
       #1  
    I hear static when talking on the phone. The caller on the other end can hear the static, too.

    Did a search and it's possible beacuse I have the Wi-Fi on?

    Any other possibilities?

    Thanks.
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by tal View Post
    I hear static when talking on the phone. The caller on the other end can hear the static, too.

    Did a search and it's possible beacuse I have the Wi-Fi on?

    Any other possibilities?

    Thanks.
    Wi-Fi is a good possibility. Try disabling and see if that is the problem.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

    eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

    DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
  3. #3  
    My 1st 800w did that, my 2nd one does not, I would suggest an exchange.
  4. tal
    tal is offline
    tal's Avatar
    Posts
    6 Posts
       #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by gksmithlcw View Post
    Wi-Fi is a good possibility. Try disabling and see if that is the problem.
    Yep...it's the Wi-Fi.

    What can I do about this?
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by jimh2000 View Post
    My 1st 800w did that, my 2nd one does not, I would suggest an exchange.
    same here
    700WX -> 800W -> Touch Diamond -> Pre?
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by tal View Post
    Yep...it's the Wi-Fi.

    What can I do about this?
    Nothing as far as I know but you can get ahold of Palm support and see if they have any suggestions. If you find out anything useful let us know.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

    eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

    DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
  7. #7  
    I've found WiFi causes static if you're using a BT headset, but I can have WiFi on while not using BT for calls and never get static.

    I think this is one of the nits of having a device that can do so much more than others .
  8. tal
    tal is offline
    tal's Avatar
    Posts
    6 Posts
       #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
    same here

    Did Sprint send you out a new phone or did you go to the local Sprint store for a replacement?

Posting Permissions