Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by chocmatic View Post
    tried one more time and it worked......I dont like how it you cant use maps anymore
    So far the problems for me is that which i manage to use live search, and that the fonts are too small which i went to settings/screen and maximize the fonts
    Quote Originally Posted by superman26 View Post
    So far the problems for me is that which i manage to use live search, and that the fonts are too small which i went to settings/screen and maximize the fonts
    Google maps works also...
  3.    #23  
    I wish there was a way to put the live search application on the today screen, (not the live search engine that takes you to the internet browser)
  4.    #24  
    Saw this on another site, don't have time to try it now

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=34021
    Quote Originally Posted by superman26 View Post
    Saw this on another site, don't have time to try it now

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=34021
    tried this out earlier today and it worked out pretty good. Still like the htc them better. If UL was in english it would be much better
    How did you guys get Realvga icon to show up under programs, i installed it like 4 times and i cant get the icon to show up. I m soft resetting the phone after install when asked.
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chocmatic View Post
    If UL was in english it would be much better
    It is available in english. Try downloading it from here:

http://handheld.softpedia.com/get/Sy...ch-56169.shtml
    Okay, i got 96dpi to work but ones i copy the files into program files/mobileshell folder, the program doesnt start when i wake it up or press start button
    Has anyone gotten the latest version of spb mobile to work with real VGA?

Don't think I'll use version 2.1 with the known bugs with the 800w.

Gotta have the SMS (and other) notifications!
    Quote Originally Posted by Inimical View Post
    Has anyone gotten the latest version of spb mobile to work with real VGA?

Don't think I'll use version 2.1 with the known bugs with the 800w.

Gotta have the SMS (and other) notifications!
    There is a version 2.12 which I have been using for about 3 weeks now with no problem.
    This version fixed the sms notification and battery monitor issues with 2.1.

I do not use realVGA, so I can't comment on that.

I am totally happy with this version.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jabo View Post
    There is a version 2.12 which I have been using for about 3 weeks now with no problem.
    This version fixed the sms notification and battery monitor issues with 2.1.

I do not use realVGA, so I can't comment on that.

I am totally happy with this version.

Thanks I was not aware of this version. I will test it out for now. Looks promising.
    Exactly. Version 2.1.2 has been out a while and works perfectly, as long as you don't try to integrate it with real VGA (96dpi).

Real VGA works with spb mobile 2.1, but not 2.1.2, which is unfortunate for the palm treo 800w because spb fixed the bugs the 800w had with earlier versions (no sms notifications, battery levels incorrect, etc).

Hopefully someone will find a way to get Real VGA and spb mobile 2.1.2 working together. Won't be me though, not nearly smart enough for that
    any more info for spb mobile and real vga?
    hey I got the treo 700wx but maybe you can help me with my issue. I downloaded the mobile shell, now how do i make that my main screen and not my today screen, i can go to the shell and what not but if i hit the back button it goes right back to the today screen, if you can help me thatd be great.
    gat any button mapping software...... just need a basic one
    http://www.pocketgear.com/en_US/html...id=prod6871988
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12