1.    #1  
    Is there any way to minimize the amount of times the phone notifies you to let you know that your battery is running low? I hate it when it wastes by battery even more when it vibrates and turns on my back light.
    No help here, but I hate the little "your phone will turn off in xx seconds" dialog. I was trying to look something up in Opera and it kept losing focus for that stupid window. So I'd put focus back on Opera, and it would do it again. Grr!
    Quote Originally Posted by soysauce23 View Post
    Is there any way to minimize the amount of times the phone notifies you to let you know that your battery is running low? I hate it when it wastes by battery even more when it vibrates and turns on my back light.
    I think there is, try searching battery and registry in the forum...I can't recall off the top of my head what the hack is, but I know its on here somewhere....there is also a registry setting to give you a low battery setting within notifications that you can use to turn off the vibrate....

Edit:
    Here's one, check out the last post: (low battery is probably a better search)
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ht=low+battery
    Last edited by AS329; 08/04/2008 at 10:31 PM.
    HKLM\Software\Palm\BatteryIndicator\Warning Levels\Warning0
    Percentrange 10
    Repeateintervalseconds 9999
    HKLM\Software\Palm\BatteryIndicator\Warning Levels\Warning1
    Percentrange 5
    Repeateintervalseconds 9999
    Should beep at you one time at 10 percent and once at 5this way. Change it if you want it even less.
    I think that it might idicate low battery at the same time it would be ok and charged. Indicator can lie