1.    #1  
    Has anyone had any problems getting to your windows live hotmail account ? I haven't been able to in 2 days, it was working fine before Sunday now when I goto sync my mail, it says "There is a Problem with the server.Please try again later"

Anyone else ??
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Somehow, after Live asked to get the latest update, I now have two Live Search icons in my programs listing. One is "Live Search" and the other is "LiveSearch" (note no space between the two words). How do I get rid of the extra older version?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigchris View Post
    Has anyone had any problems getting to your windows live hotmail account ? I haven't been able to in 2 days, it was working fine before Sunday now when I goto sync my mail, it says "There is a Problem with the server.Please try again later"

Anyone else ??
    I had this problem a little over a week ago....I was only experiencing it with one of my hotmail accounts, and all of my other hotmail accounts would work just fine. After several emails back and forth with the Windows Live mobile support team, all they did is kept asking me to try the same things over and over again...."move all your inbox items to an archive folder, make sure your not exceeding you space limit, sign out and back in to resync your device..."

Finally it just started working again one day last week.

I am confident it was something wrong with the microsoft servers...but they didn't seem interested enough to really look into the issue.

I know others have experienced this around the same time as me as well.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by azkevman View Post
    I had this problem a little over a week ago....I was only experiencing it with one of my hotmail accounts, and all of my other hotmail accounts would work just fine. After several emails back and forth with the Windows Live mobile support team, all they did is kept asking me to try the same things over and over again...."move all your inbox items to an archive folder, make sure your not exceeding you space limit, sign out and back in to resync your device..."

Finally it just started working again one day last week.

I am confident it was something wrong with the microsoft servers...but they didn't seem interested enough to really look into the issue.

I know others have experienced this around the same time as me as well.
    Wow, A week ago it was working great, then on Sunday no go. Keeps saying the Server is down. I can sync all other folders except the Inbox. Is yours working now ?

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    Wow, A week ago it was working great, then on Sunday no go. Keeps saying the Server is down. I can sync all other folders except the Inbox. Is yours working now ?
    yep, mine is working fine.....sounds like you are experiencing the exact same issues.....mine just started working again one day....
    Looks like they finally realize there is a problem:

http://blogs.msdn.com/wlfwm/archive/...ing-on-it.aspx

You've got Mail (problems), and we are working on it

Some of you have reported issues with syncing your Hotmail on your mobile using our latest Windows Live for Windows Mobile client. The error message reported on the client says: "There is a problem with the server. Please try again later."
    We have investigated this issue and have identified the root cause. We are working hard towards a solution and will keep you updated on our progress. In the meantime, you can try the following work-around as suggested in our release notes:
    Try moving messages out of your inbox (or folder that fails to sync.) into a different folder that is not being synced with your mobile, then try syncing on your mobile again.
    We are aware that this issue causes a lot of pain to those affected by it. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your continued support while we improve our service.

Posted: Tuesday, August 05, 2008 9:40 PM by Rafik Filed under: Mail, Ram
  7.    #7  
    Looks like they finally realize there is a problem:

http://blogs.msdn.com/wlfwm/archive/...ing-on-it.aspx
    Thanks for the info, and the reply. I thought I was going crazy or that I had messed up something. Before your reply, I couldn't find any info on this.

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    Thanks for the info, and the reply. I thought I was going crazy or that I had messed up something. Before your reply, I couldn't find any info on this.
    No Problem...hopefully they get it fixed soon.
  9.    #9  
    No Problem...hopefully they get it fixed soon.
    Yeah, I hope they get it fixed soon too..

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre