Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Does your keyboard wobble? The keys on the right side wobble up and down a bit for me.

Also does the phone rattle at all when you shake it very lightly?

I'm thinking about swapping it out while I can
    No to both questions. Me thinks you should exchange it.

Edit: you know I do hear a little rattle, but my keys don't wobble.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoopSero View Post
    Does your keyboard wobble? The keys on the right side wobble up and down a bit for me.

Also does the phone rattle at all when you shake it very lightly?

I'm thinking about swapping it out while I can
    Not sure what you mean by "wobble", my keys move slightly when trying to wiggle them by applying slight pressure and moving side to side, but i think that's normal.

My phone has a slight rattle when i shake it, i assume it is the wifi key as it appears to be a plunger style button.

If it is severe, i would swap it out.
    Treo 800w - Love the Phone Can Tolerate the Battery
    Quote Originally Posted by bionicman97 View Post
    Not sure what you mean by "wobble", my keys move slightly when trying to wiggle them by applying slight pressure and moving side to side, but i think that's normal.

My phone has a slight rattle when i shake it, i assume it is the wifi key as it appears to be a plunger style button.

If it is severe, i would swap it out.
    x2
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    ok, thanks
    the only rattle I hear is from the ringer on/off switch. When I put my finger on it, it's alright.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuitarGuy View Post
    the only rattle I hear is from the ringer on/off switch. When I put my finger on it, it's alright.
    I've got the same thing. Ringer on/off rattles, but it is no where near bad enough to consider trading out. No issues here with the kb.
    I just exchanged for a new one, the old one had the same problem, the new one feels much tighter, on the keys and rocker switch.
    I don't know if there is anything to this but someone posted here about the color of the usb port, my 1st one was white and also had a cracking in the speaker. The new one is black and is a much better phone, no cracking in the speaker and tighter feel all around.
    The only time I hear my phone rattle is if I make it do it and it's the vibrate switch. If it rattled when I was using the phone now that would be different story and I would probably swap it out.