Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Help

On my 700p I used butler with alerts on. When an sms or a calander remider came up, it would put a HUGE window up that I had to clear to use the phone. On the 800w it is a tiny icon up on the top bar. Is there any way to make it a window that requires me to clear? Also, using good is there any way to make calender events give an audible warning, but leave email silent? i get lots of email and dont need to check that every second, but if i get a calender reminder, I damn well better be on the way to the meeting!!
  2. Cel
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron C View Post
    Help

On my 700p I used butler with alerts on. When an sms or a calander remider came up, it would put a HUGE window up that I had to clear to use the phone. On the 800w it is a tiny icon up on the top bar. Is there any way to make it a window that requires me to clear? Also, using good is there any way to make calender events give an audible warning, but leave email silent? i get lots of email and dont need to check that every second, but if i get a calender reminder, I damn well better be on the way to the meeting!!
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=167288

It doesn't quite do everything you want, but if you manage to miss an alert with all the options this has, I'd be amazed.