1.    #1  
    I installed a few programs and uninstalled some and now PIE does not drag scroll. All it does when I tap and drag is select text.
    Quote Originally Posted by pmcd View Post
    I installed a few programs and uninstalled some and now PIE does not drag scroll. All it does when I tap and drag is select text.
    That's all it has ever done for me.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Quote Originally Posted by pmcd View Post
    Maybe one of those programs that you uninstalled was PIEPlus? That's what I use for screen drag and full screen without scrollbar.
    or FtouchSL (or TouchFLO)?
  5.    #5  
    Strange. I am new to WM6 and the first thing I installed was Opera Mobile which has the drag scrolling feature. Well either I am imagining things or it somehow conflicted with PIE by allowing that feature which I was liking until I uninstalled Opera which was giving me that wierd screen/line/fade/on/off bug which I read of atleast one other person having.
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    You can install Spb Pocket Plus, and that will give you drag and scroll in PIE.

You can disable the stuff you don't want (or everything except drag and scroll if you want).

It also allows you to actually close programs when you press the "x."
    I had screen drag on 700wx w/ PIE plus. Supposedly that breaks some things on the 800. Didn't try it. Really miss PIE plus and screen drag in particular.

Anyone use these other apps to get it back? The sbp package worked?

Thanks
    ftouchflo is great and works in every aspect of the phone from the today screen, folders, as well as PIE
    I'm still using PIEPlus. The setting menus are messed up but it still works great. You just need to enable the WM5 softkeys, which is the way I've always used it. I've reported the menu issues to the developer and I got a response saying the next version will have a fix.