Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli View Post
    Audio working fine now. Must have needed a reset.
    I reset twice and still no audio.Any suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebag333 View Post
    You can adjust the zoom size.

Annoyingly enough, you have to fiddle with it amost every time.
    I'm getting the hang of it:

- if you want to read text, you double tap the screen - it'll zoom to a width that SmartFit uses to reformat.

- if you want to watch video, you either (a) single-tap the screen and adjust the zoom size to the size of the video, or (b) double-tap the screen, and then hit "1" to zoom out to the appropriate size.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    If you get this DL link and get it working with the code provided, is there a limit as to how long it will run on your PPC or can we assume they will allow all the current beta users to have it until the open beta goes live..?
    Quote Originally Posted by kkagawa View Post
    I reset twice and still no audio.Any suggestions?
    Freed up memory and reset .Sounds working now.
    Good news, kkagawa.

Thanks for the tips, Bujin - that makes it much better!
    Netflix movies need internet Explorer .Too bad.
    I don't like that it doesn't have bookmarks in the menu, instead it's on the skyfire start page.

* This phone number has already been registered

....can't get past that!!!!!!!!! I signed up on 4/1. April fools? What's the deal?
    Go back and re-enter same information, just as instructed on the post here.
    Well I signed up my girlfriend earlier today, and re-entered info for her....she'll get the link in the morning

No joy for me...untill, I tried again (for the 20th time), putting my e-mail address in all CAPS! got the link now.

Thanks..
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    I registered for beta in late January. Except for 2 emails from them telling me it's "later", I had about given up on them.

The CNET100 code worked perfectly, now I can see what all the hubbub is about. But with customer support like they've shown so far, I might as well stick with Microsoft.
    OK, is there *any* relation between Skyfire and Opera? I ask because I have never downloaded or installed any version of Opera, but I did install Skyfire yesterday.

When going in to Spb Mobile Shell settings to customize my "Now" screen to add Skyfire under my "Internet" folder, I all of a sudden have check boxes to add "Opera Favorites" "Opera History" and "Opera." Checking them actually has no effect (ie. they don't show up in the Now screen "Internet" folder).

Now, they could have been added by another program and I just didn't notice, but I *know* I haven't ever installed Opera.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    I signed up back in February and never got anything. But the code worked and i downloaded yesterday. Its a nice browser, but besides the flash support for youtube vids, i dont get whats so great about it. Maybe im misisng something, maybe there are so other features that i havent come across yet? Like i said besides the video support what is the advantage of Skyfire over Opera Mini?
    Quote Originally Posted by karong View Post
    I signed up back in February and never got anything. But the code worked and i downloaded yesterday. Its a nice browser, but besides the flash support for youtube vids, i dont get whats so great about it. Maybe im misisng something, maybe there are so other features that i havent come across yet? Like i said besides the video support what is the advantage of Skyfire over Opera Mini?
    The video support is about it. Plus it is much faster than Opera Mobile. Don't know about Opera Mini.
    Thanks for the tip with the Gizmodo code. That just worked for me!
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Yirk View Post
    The video support is about it. Plus it is much faster than Opera Mobile. Don't know about Opera Mini.
    Oh ok. I thought it was something spectacular I was missing since i heard so much about it in the past few months. Its about the same speed as opera mini. I think i will stick with OM for now unless i have to watch a video. Always nice to have options though
    How come I can't download files onto the phone while using skyfire? I tried it with the settings cab that hannip made and it does not work. It shows the loading bar, but then it returns back to the same screen I was at before.

Also, with PIE, I dont see the cab links on WMexperts or treocentral.. Normal?

Thanks
    Any way to get https:// sites? I tried a few w/ no luck. Bummer...
    Wow another big thank you from a new forum user Skyfire is def. on the different side of the things as far as browsers go. Its a great new toy to play with !
  20. rex
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Are Any Of You Able To Type Into Flash Txt Boxes In Website. Some Forums I Log In To Has Flash Based User Authentication. While I Am Able To See The Box, I Cannot Type In. Shud Prolly Address It In The Skyfire Forum??
    Rex..
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast