Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 122
  1. #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenundrum View Post
    what version of skyfire are you all using? i've got 0.61.0.4721, does that mean i'm on beta 2? I've been using it for a while...
    The one I downloaded just this morning ends in 4721 so I think you are set.
  2. #42  
    What an AMAZING browser...
  3. #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhody View Post
    Can you get them to send you a text? I do it over and over and I get no text message.
    same here. not texts whatsoever.
  4. evan34's Avatar
    Posts
    7 Posts
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    #44  
    I have yet to receive a text.
  5. #45  
    For all of those with problems...

    Try code: Gizmodo

    CNET100 probably means 100 accounts. Gizmodo got 100 as well...

    WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  6. #46  
    I just got it using the CNET100 code.

    Hadda start all over again since I no longer have the same phone number as when I originally registered (thank you, Sprint). Good thing I have multiple email addresses!
  7. #47  
    Opera Mobile seems to run MUCH better as far as smoothness in general browsing.. Skyfire plays videos pretty terrible (atleast on the treo).

    Great browser all in all but the treo 800 just doesn't have the power to run this thing... Opera will hold me for now.
  8. #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by b3tt3r View Post
    Opera Mobile seems to run MUCH better as far as smoothness in general browsing.. Skyfire plays videos pretty terrible (atleast on the treo).

    Great browser all in all but the treo 800 just doesn't have the power to run this thing... Opera will hold me for now.
    Really? Mine ran video very well...zoomed in and everything, sound, etc. all with barely a signal.

    I hate all of these mobile browsers (as I frequently say on the podcast).

    This one has truly impressed me. Opera Mobile 9.5 has left me very unimpressed, otoh.

    WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  9. #49  
    I can't post about video quality....I'm way too busy watching Onion TV News on my Treo!
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

    Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
  10. ejonny's Avatar
    Posts
    27 Posts
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    #50  
    Gizmodo just worked for me..... I think the CNET100 is exhausted.....
  11. #51  
    I think Opera Mobile is still superior for text based sites. It's too cumbersome to zoom and adjust with Skyfire if all you want to do is read. However, I'm glad I have it for when I want to check out multimedia-centric sites.
  12. #52  
    Quote Originally Posted by vanishersprinteruser View Post
    I think Opera Mobile is still superior for text based sites. It's too cumbersome to zoom and adjust with Skyfire if all you want to do is read. However, I'm glad I have it for when I want to check out multimedia-centric sites.
    Try

    Opt + 6 = SmartFit

    WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  13. #53  
    Anyone else not getting audio? I'm sure I'm overlooking something simple.
  14. #54  
    wtf is the deal? i can't get them to text me at all. not even the one for the verification!!!
  15. #55  
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli View Post
    Anyone else not getting audio? I'm sure I'm overlooking something simple.
    I can't get any audio either. Youtube is working fine but I can't get the audio to work.
  16. #56  
    Skyfire video plays ok for me. Low framerate but wow, not bad for a phone.

    I'm going to pass on Opera Mobile for now. It is sooo slow and does not do video yet. Maybe in beta 2?
  17. Bootup's Avatar
    Posts
    83 Posts
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    #57  
    Quote Originally Posted by b3tt3r View Post
    Opera Mobile seems to run MUCH better as far as smoothness in general browsing.. Skyfire plays videos pretty terrible (atleast on the treo).

    Great browser all in all but the treo 800 just doesn't have the power to run this thing... Opera will hold me for now.
    So wrong..My 800w runs skyfire much better than Opera Mobile. My videos are running pretty much flawlessly. I watch all the ESPN videos while I"m at work on Skyfire with no problems.
  18. #58  
    Is there anyway to make it my default browser?
  19. #59  
    I have the same issue i have never received a text no matter how many times i try :-(

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhody View Post
    Can you get them to send you a text? I do it over and over and I get no text message.
  20. #60  
    all I can say is "wow."
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions