Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    Okay anyone have black theme, can't seem to find one and i've seen some nice ones on the Today Screen thread. Thanks
    From the "Sticky "What does ur today screen look like thread"... see the attachment.. Thanks to the OP.

-M
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Quote Originally Posted by monil View Post
    From the "Sticky "What does ur today screen look like thread"... see the attachment.. Thanks to the OP.

-M
    I tried that but bottom bar doesnt turn black..it stays blue.
    Quote Originally Posted by nrupalp View Post
    I tried that but bottom bar doesnt turn black..it stays blue.
    did you try a soft reset before your post? sometimes the refresh doesn't go through..

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Same with mine. the bottom and top bar does not turn black.
    works fine on mine just drop in /windows
    how do you save and open this to my phone? do i have to download this file form my phone or how does this work...i'm new to all this 3rd party stuff
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    1. Save it to your miniSD and open File Explorer and drop it in \Windows directory on your phone.
    2. If you use ActiveSync, then drag it directory to the \Windows directory on your phone.

Do a soft reboot(take out battery which is kinda stupid by Palm!), then go to Today and you will find your black stuff there.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Heres another. Looks like this:

Attached Files Attached Files
    Devices used: Palm VIIx - Tungsten T - Tungsten T3 - HP ipaq 4155 - Tungsten T5 - BB 7520 - Treo 650 - Treo 700wx - Treo 755p - Q9c - BB 8130 - Treo 800w - HTC Touch Pro - BB 8330 - BB 8520 - HTC HD2 - Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    One more... made for the RealVGA users...

BlackSpot.tsk.txt
    windows directory? can't find it
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by insol View Post
    One more... made for the RealVGA users...

BlackSpot.tsk.txt
    how are you getting gps & bluetooth icons in carrier bar? mine wont show @ 96dpi
    Devices used: Palm VIIx - Tungsten T - Tungsten T3 - HP ipaq 4155 - Tungsten T5 - BB 7520 - Treo 650 - Treo 700wx - Treo 755p - Q9c - BB 8130 - Treo 800w - HTC Touch Pro - BB 8330 - BB 8520 - HTC HD2 - Palm Pre
    can i still activesync even though i don't have outlook?
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ehehat View Post
    how are you getting gps & bluetooth icons in carrier bar? mine wont show @ 96dpi
    I am using my version of the hack not Ebag's. I suspect we are using different diallookup.dll plugins.
    Quote Originally Posted by datmescandude View Post
    can i still activesync even though i don't have outlook?
    Yes
    OK I've synced to my computer. it shows that its connected. now what do i do to get this themes. chong67 said to ActiveSync, then drag it directory to the \Windows directory on your phone. how do i find the windows directory?
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by datmescandude View Post
    OK I've synced to my computer. it shows that its connected. now what do i do to get this themes. chong67 said to ActiveSync, then drag it directory to the \Windows directory on your phone. how do i find the windows directory?
    I just put the .tsk files into a folder i named "today themes" in My Documents (in main memory) and they work fine.
    ehehat:
    How are you getting the top row icons (bluetooth, message waiting, etc) to show? I really love the theme, but I can't seem to configure it the same way
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jabo View Post
    ehehat:
    How are you getting the top row icons (bluetooth, message waiting, etc) to show? I really love the theme, but I can't seem to configure it the same way
    That is a different program called Phonealarm. the skin can be found here:

http://www.pocketmax.net/smf/index.php?topic=6542.0

the main program obviously at the main Pocketmax site.
    Any tools out there to modify themes? I would love to have the ClassicBlack theme with the menu selection in dark/metallic blue color (instead of the Grey). Thanks.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast