Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 26 of 26
  1. #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by ehehat View Post
    I just put the .tsk files into a folder i named "today themes" in My Documents (in main memory) and they work fine.
    I've got it in My documents. When i try to open it it take me to the Today menu where the other themes are...but that's it. it doesn't open and it's not in the rest of the themes.
  2. ehehat's Avatar
    Posts
    343 Posts
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by datmescandude View Post
    I've got it in My documents. When i try to open it it take me to the Today menu where the other themes are...but that's it. it doesn't open and it's not in the rest of the themes.
    That seems odd. You have the .tsk file in My Documents....Then from the today screen you hit "menu" and go to Preferences-today settings. go to the "Appearance" tab and the theme is not on the list?

    What you dont want to do is put it in My Docs and try to open it the way you would a file or program link.
    Devices used: Palm VIIx - Tungsten T - Tungsten T3 - HP ipaq 4155 - Tungsten T5 - BB 7520 - Treo 650 - Treo 700wx - Treo 755p - Q9c - BB 8130 - Treo 800w - HTC Touch Pro - BB 8330 - BB 8520 - HTC HD2 - Palm Pre
  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by ehehat View Post
    That seems odd. You have the .tsk file in My Documents....Then from the today screen you hit "menu" and go to Preferences-today settings. go to the "Appearance" tab and the theme is not on the list?

    What you dont want to do is put it in My Docs and try to open it the way you would a file or program link.
    Yes i have the zip file in 'my documents' and it does not show up on my theme list. I downloaded it to my phone by getting on the forums on my phone. i can't figure out how to get the file by activesync. how would i do this?
  4. ehehat's Avatar
    Posts
    343 Posts
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by datmescandude View Post
    Yes i have the zip file in 'my documents' and it does not show up on my theme list. I downloaded it to my phone by getting on the forums on my phone. i can't figure out how to get the file by activesync. how would i do this?
    I think this is your problem: you need to unzip the file. Can you "mount" (or explore) your device through your PC (I use mac)? if so: DL the zip file to your desktop-unzip-place .tsk file in My Documents on your device.

    I also think you can just unzip from your device. Tap on the .zip file-it should unzip the .tsk file right to My Documents.
    Devices used: Palm VIIx - Tungsten T - Tungsten T3 - HP ipaq 4155 - Tungsten T5 - BB 7520 - Treo 650 - Treo 700wx - Treo 755p - Q9c - BB 8130 - Treo 800w - HTC Touch Pro - BB 8330 - BB 8520 - HTC HD2 - Palm Pre
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by ehehat View Post
    I think this is your problem: you need to unzip the file. Can you "mount" (or explore) your device through your PC (I use mac)? if so: DL the zip file to your desktop-unzip-place .tsk file in My Documents on your device.

    I also think you can just unzip from your device. Tap on the .zip file-it should unzip the .tsk file right to My Documents.
    i still can't figure out how to unzip it
  6. chong67's Avatar
    Posts
    956 Posts
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    #26  
    I like the Default screen. Its sorta dark blue with a light leakage at the bottom.

    This black is too black.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions