1.    #1  
    Anyone can show me the way how to eliminate or change the Sprint name on the Today screen.....Thx.
    Treo 300 + 600 + 650 = 800w
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    do a search please. many topics about this and it can not be done yet.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by remlle View Post
    do a search please. many topics about this and it can not be done yet.
    I been on this for a few days now. Thx......
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Well, finally I did figure out a way to do it after spending hours... But, it really messes up your phone. So, wouldn't recommend even trying for it.
    Search for CodyPPC Personalizer. This tiny app will allow you to change the "Sprint" text to anything you want. I changed it to display my name the first day I got my 800 and it has performed great.
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    I went on a spending spree and installed SPB Mobile Shell, SPB Phone Suite, SPB Pocket Plus, SPB Diary, and SPB Insight on my Treo 800w. I believe the "Sprint" line you're talking about is the "Dial Lookup" plugin. I think it was Pocket Plus that had an option called "display over today screen," which got rid of the Dial Lookup plugin.

The thing is I can't remember which one did it. I uninstalled both Pocket Plus and Phone Suite because it wasn't showning the indicators properly, but the "Dial Lookup" plugin is still gone.

I know this isn't the answer you were looking for, because it costs some money. But maybe you can download a trial version of Pocket Plus and uninstall it to see if that works.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by robber View Post
    Search for CodyPPC Personalizer. This tiny app will allow you to change the "Sprint" text to anything you want. I changed it to display my name the first day I got my 800 and it has performed great.
    Awesome, works great.. Thx...
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Quote Originally Posted by MST8w View Post
    Awesome, works great.. Thx...
    didn't install this but from the post above it doesn't seem to do what people are asking.

I could care less if it says "Sprint" or "Kudjablomi", I want the real estate taken up by the name, and the 3 icons to use as I want... I no longer want it on my today screen.
    Nice application. I used it to put my wife's phone number (in case I lose the phone) and so eliminated personal information from the Today screen.
    Laissez Faire
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    I confirmed that it was SPB Pocket Plus that had the check box to allow you to display over the today screen. For some reason, this makes the "Dial Lookup" plugin unhidden. So even after you uninstall Pocket Plus, you can turn Dial Lookup on and off. Turning it on allows you to use the green button functionality from the Today screen. Turning it off gives you the screen real estate. I keep it off because I can use speed dial, voice command, call log, contact list, and the lookup field to dial numbers.
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    Thanks for this program, it's just one more thing I get to personalize...love finding things like that on this site!