Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    Please be gentle here with me as i'm new to the windows mobile community, i just got my new 800, upgraded from 755 and noticed when trying to send pictures the SMS function is "grayed out". Is there a program i can install to take care of this or what is your recommendation. I really like the old feature when sending pictures via SMS.
    Thanks
    Rockey
  2. Cel
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    No, it's not supported. It should be, but it isn't. They are basically forcing us to use e-mail to send pictures.
    Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    sMMS rocks. Pay the $5.00 and thank me (and everyone else who recommends it) later
    i500 --> 6700 --> 6800 --> 800w
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterXtreme View Post
    sMMS rocks. Pay the $5.00 and thank me (and everyone else who recommends it) later
    The program seems to work well and I would love to pay for it but currently the author calls it "donations" which is actually not true due to how the application is structured (i.e. if a donation is required to unlock further functionality in a service or product then by law I don't believe it can be considered a donation; but I could be wrong since I am not a lawyer).

I've wondered if the author lives in the USA because if he does, he could get into quite a bit of trouble with the IRS.

I would personally feel safer buying it if he published it on a known service like Handano or at least started calling it a purchase rather than a donation. The current setup just makes me a bit too uncomfortable.
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterXtreme View Post
    Have you had any luck getting the sMMs on your today screen?