Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by badboy8813 View Post
    your dpad would only be messed up IF you tried to mess with the ROTATE SCREEN shortcut....!!!
    That wasn't even mentioned until recent posts so chill out
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by badboy8813 View Post
    your dpad would only be messed up IF you tried to mess with the ROTATE SCREEN shortcut....!!!
    Yeah I did tap that shortcut. thats before I read NOT to do it,lol. So ive uninstalled it but now the dpad is messed up. So how do i perform a hard reset? On my Touch there was a "clear storage" option in the menu but i dont see anything like that on the Treo
    Quote Originally Posted by MedicWill View Post
    That wasn't even mentioned until recent posts so chill out
    lol just trynna help you out mennn.
    Quote Originally Posted by MedicWill View Post
    Pull the battery out
    Hold the red phone button while placing the battery back In
    Hold for a few seconds while the palm loader runs
    hey ya go Karong
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by karong View Post
    Yeah I did tap that shortcut. thats before I read NOT to do it,lol. So ive uninstalled it but now the dpad is messed up. So how do i perform a hard reset? On my Touch there was a "clear storage" option in the menu but i dont see anything like that on the Treo
    Pull out the battery, hold down the red key, then put back in the battery while holding down the red key. After about 15 secs it will ask if you want to erase all data, hit up and it will hard reset the phone for you.
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vMAC View Post
    Pull out the battery, hold down the red key, then put back in the battery while holding down the red key. After about 15 secs it will ask if you want to erase all data, hit up and it will hard reset the phone for you.
    Thanks. Hated to do it but had no choice
    Quote Originally Posted by rtandon87 View Post
    Its true that there are a lot of versions of HTC Home laying everywhere. But, the only one that truely works without switching to RealVGA-96dpi is:

For the HTC Home plugin to work you need the VGA version
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=351553

This one works perfectly on Treo 800w.

Credit goes to badboy8813.
    Which one(s) works with the Real VGA 96dpi solutiuon?
    I had purchased and DLed SPB Mobile Suite, and although snazzy, doesn't do too much more than the HTC Home. I actually keep the HTC pinned, and found an old ROM developer favorite program, LVMTime, which keeps the date on one line. With the HTC Home pinned, I have it on top, date below it, and then calendar below that, all on the screen without the scroll bar.

http://handheld.softpedia.com/get/Bu...me-22314.shtml
    Life is a carnival, believe it or not,
    Life is a carnival, two bits a shot
    No go for me... both time's I've installed I had to do hard resets. my keyboard was disabled or it would lock up.
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    XDA is a hard core programming forum for the HTC device and sponsor by them also.

Is there such a forum for Palm users?
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    anyone else have a problem with HTC home on 800w and notifications. Its seems as thou device would go to silent or very low sound on its own. I would check profile and it was set to Normal or Loud but thru out the day it would go to silent.

I had this on my Mogul for months and loved it..
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12