1. Cel
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    anyone else notice this with WMP? In normal view it looks fine, as soon as I go to full screen the screen flips so I have to turn the Treo on it's right side.

I haven't tried playing video files so I don't know if it does it with them also... anyone know a fix?
    Try this,
    Quote Originally Posted by singersong View Post
    Just found this registry fix for the T-Mobile Dash:

The big fix, that every Dash/Excalibur owners have been waiting for, and which was the big thorn in the whole wm6 official upgrade by T-Mobile. When you wanted to watch full screen video, you had to turn your Dash sideways to view the video.[not SlingPayer video]! We have a fix for the 90 degree screen rotation! Here it is: Add the following new Key "Rotation" under HKLM\System\GDI e.g. [HKLM\System\GDI\Rotation] Then add this Dword "LandscapeMode" =0 Now you can watch Orb, movies and any video you like in full screen without any rotation of the screen, most Dash/Excalibur owners have three media players on their device, SlingPlayer, windows media player and the TCPMP player!

So far so good.
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
  3. Cel
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    Worked great! Thanks!

That would be Microsoft assuming all phones are going to be landscape type iphones in the future, eh?