Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by darnell View Post
    I find it amazing how people can dislike a device yet spend time repeatedly telling us how they dislike the device. If the BB forums are dead, get over there and keep talking and tell your BB enjoying friends to join you there. We won't run over and interrupt you .

If those who claim they enjoy the BB so much are so content, I doubt they'd continue hanging around here. I enjoy the Treo 800w and I'm not going to waste a second running to a BB forum, to tell people who prefer BBs that I like the Treo 800w.

I mean someone actually owning the device and talking about giving it up is one thing, but many come here continually deploring the Treo 800w and never spent a cent on it. You'd think they purchased it and could not get rid of it or something.

The BB forums are dead because there aren't many issues. As you can see like that last statement we are joking around and having fun that is what the forums are about. Doesn't matter what device you own.
    ATT History- From 1997-2001-> Nokia 6362->Motorola StarTac->Nokia 8260.

Nextel History From 2001-2004-> Motorola i1000-> Motorola i90c-> Motorola i95cl-> Motorola i730->Motorola i850.

Sprint History From 2005 - Currently->Sanyo 5500-> Sanyo 5600-> Sanyo-> 7400->Sanyo 8300->Sanyo->7500-> Sanyo 9000->Sanyo 8400->Sanyo M1->PPC-6700->Treo 700wx->PPC-6800(Mogul)-> Motorola Q9C-> Treo 800w-> Curve->Treo 800w->Touch Pro->Treo Pro> Curve "M"->HTC Hero.
    Your wrong, thats what the OT forum is about. This forum is dedicated to the 800w.

Aren't there some ringtones somewhere you guys can go download?
    Quote Originally Posted by VibrantRedGT View Post
    The BB forums are dead because there aren't many issues. As you can see like that last statement we are joking around and having fun that is what the forums are about. Doesn't matter what device you own.
    The BB forums are dead, because:
    1. They didn't just release a new device.
    2. They don't have an OS that is as popular for development as WM.
    3. RIM is not as big as MS.
    4. BB became popular because of corporate buys, not masses of individuals wanting one.

My comment had nothing to do with current Treo 800w owners that might discuss issues and as I noted clearly, a person who returned one such as yourself might reasonably comment about it. My comment clearly was regarding people who don't own a Treo 800w, never owned a Treo 800w, don't plan to own a Treo 800w, yet come around crying about...the Treo 800w on the Treo 800w forum.

And even if I did not like the Treo 800w and returned mine, I'd probably post one comment and leave. (It's just a little computer, nothing to sit around crying day after day after day saying "I gave mine back I don't want one"... )

Quote Originally Posted by robber View Post
    Your wrong, thats what the OT forum is about. This forum is dedicated to the 800w.

Aren't there some ringtones somewhere you guys can go download?
    Well said.
    I returned my over-the-phone bought 800w for a new one from a Store and Im noticing differences...

Besides the power settings being chaged from stock the keyboard lights are brighter and a more blueish tint.

Also has anyone else noticed their battery charge indicator turn from red to green at 90%?
    Seems odd, my last 800w didnt do that....

I think I had one of the older models shipped to me but now I have a newer one....
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MedicWill View Post
    Also has anyone else noticed their battery charge indicator turn from red to green at 90%?
    Seems odd, my last 800w didnt do that....
    This is normal and it's documented in the User's Guide.

Solid red: Your Treo is being charged and the battery is less than 90% full.
    Solid green: Your Treo is charged and the battery is at least 90% full.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123