1.    #1  
    can anyone post a good skin for pocket alarm that looks good on the treo 800?(for download)thnx
    My problem is that the phone alarm alerts are not loud at all.... are u having the same problem?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting23ray View Post
    My problem is that the phone alarm alerts are not loud at all.... are u having the same problem?
    no
    yes to the phone alarm. It was very quite. I ended up purchasing Fizz Alarm and put the alarm on Alarm1 with it repeating. It is now annoying enough to wake me up.
    Be careful with that built in phone alarm. Mine has gone off an hour early, not at all, or several hours late out of the blue so don't trust it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ericizzy1 View Post
    can anyone post a good skin for pocket alarm that looks good on the treo 800?(for download)thnx
    See if this one works out for ya.... I like it.... It covers the whole screen...
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Quote Originally Posted by Yirk View Post
    Be careful with that built in phone alarm. Mine has gone off an hour early, not at all, or several hours late out of the blue so don't trust it.
    Finally tracked this one down. There is a setting called "Use network timezone" on the 3rd tab of the clock/alarm settings screen.

I had it checked and my alarm was going off an hour early. Apparently, it does no take into account that Arizona does not do day light savings time.
    I use enAlarmPPC (which has been upgraded and is now called CradleAlarm).
    You can set multiple alarms, set them to play music files that are on your phone or storage card, and set it to challenge you if you hit snooze too many times (you have to do math to turn it off ). On Handango, it's not listed as compatible with the 800w but it works fine on mine. I used it on my 700wx too and it was fine there too.
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    http://www.pocketmax.net/smf/index.p...43616#msg43616

Developer is at work on the issues with 800w