1.    #1  
    Now that I'm home I can type this all the way out:

I recently installed "TaskMgr", which has five programs. I want to either delete it or get rid of the buttons it has placed on my start menu. I've checked, and it doesn't let other programs replace the icons, so I assume it overwrote the normal start menu recent programs.

I've tried to delete it, but it doesn't show up under the program list to delete, only the other program I have installed shows up.

Thanks.
    Last edited by ssgandrews; 08/02/2008 at 05:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ssgandrews View Post
    I'm not finding how to delete the regedit program? It is the task manager program.

At the least I want to remove the shortcuts from the start menu...

Thanks.
    I believe to get things off the start screen, you go to Start -> Settings -> Personal (bottom tab) -> Menus

Then uncheck the box to get rid of a program from the start screen.

To remove a program, you go to Start -> Settings -> System (bottom tab) -> Remove Programs
    Treo 800w - Love the Phone Can Tolerate the Battery
  3.    #3  
    It keeps telling me it can't delete it. The buttons are at the top of the start menu as little icons, and I cat delete them the regular way either.
    Quote Originally Posted by ssgandrews View Post
    It keeps telling me it can't delete it. The buttons are at the top of the start menu as little icons, and I cat delete them the regular way either.
    Those are just recently used programs. They go away on their own as they're replaced by other recently used programs.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
  5.    #5  
    I see what you are talking about. In that case is there a way to delete it, if the occassion came that I wanted to do so? It still won't delete in the regular way.
    Last edited by ssgandrews; 08/02/2008 at 05:32 PM. Reason: I'm stupid
    Open multiple other programs and the current icons will disappear.
    a740 --> a900 --> Katana --> a900 --> a900m --> M1 --> a900m --> PPC6700 --> a900m--> 8400 --> a900m --> Treo 700wx --> Treo 800w
  7.    #7  
    Thanks. I managed to get it deleted, I had to download the newer version of it, which replaced the old version and let itself be deleted. I'm trying to figure out which registry editor I like the most.