1.    #1  
    Using SKTools carelessly I have deleted all programs, including Sprite. I have a recent backup on the card, but how do i access it without Sprite?

PLEASE HELP!
    Laissez Faire
    If your phone is way messed up, go ahead and do a hard reset.

Then go to the card and try running the backup. It depends on how you made it. Either Sprite or SBP backup has the option of making backups that run all by themselves...."self-extracting"

If you don't have self-extracting backups, you need to reinstall Sprite, and then chose the restore option.

I assume you were syncing with a PC? After a hard reset you will have to make a new relationship...activesysnc thinks it's a new phone. You can reinstall Sprite from activesync.
    Quote Originally Posted by prubin View Post
    Using SKTools carelessly I have deleted all programs, including Sprite. I have a recent backup on the card, but how do i access it without Sprite?

PLEASE HELP!
    sprite does all the work ... just click on the backup and away you go
    Yep, Hard reset and restore the Sprite Backup is the only way to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by crazie.eddie View Post
    Yep, Hard reset and restore the Sprite Backup is the only way to go.

Agreed
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
    And when you play, make sure you take the proper precautions first - always back up the device and preferably use Sprite or another on-device backup solution.
  7.    #7  
    Did a hard reset -- SPrite does not seem to recognize the card. Only "local" appears in the location screen. I have been backing up to the card and I don't think I erased it.
    Laissez Faire