1.    #1  
    I know this has been posted throughout this forum, but I'm hoping that if we can put our heads together we can figure out what may be causing this. As I type, I cannot wake the dang phone up. The screen saver is working, it vibrates if I switch the ringer on/off, but will not wake up. This is the second time today this as happened, both times it was on the wall charger. It has happened a couple other times since I've had the phone (can't remember the circumstances), but now twice in a day is raising concern. I know I can just pull the battery, but there has to be some cause. If this is happening to others, lets see if we can identify when this is happening, what is running and try to determine what might be causing this. I don't want to have to keep pulling the battery, especially once I get this thing in a innocase.

So what I know so far is:

Charger
    Screen Saver (correct time, moving around)

I tried to wake it up on the charger, then pulled the charger and tried again. Nada.

I have the normal apps, nothing too extreme. I haven't added anything in a few days to a week...if I have to start listing apps, I will, but want to hear from others as well and see if it could be a hardware issue first.

If this has been answered, forgive me. This forum is expanding at an exponential rate and it's hard to keep up....which is a good thing, lots of brains to pick about stuff like this.

Thanks!
    Its happened to me too. When it happens turn the ringer switch on top on and off and it will allow the phone to wake up
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by rattler459 View Post
    Its happened to me too. When it happens turn the ringer switch on top on and off and it will allow the phone to wake up
    Yeah, I had read that here and tried it. Like I said, it will vibrate when I flip it to vibrate, does nothing when I turn it to sound, and it does not turn the screen on either way. I hit and held down every key and button that I thought would do something, mashed the keyboard with my palm, cursed, pleaded.....I seem to recall that all but one other time it was on the charger...the other time I was trying to show someone how cool it was and it wouldn't turn on.

It seems silly to return an otherwise good phone, with few if any of the issues discussed on this board, for a random and rare issue. Hopefully it can get fixed, tweaked, patched or worked around at some point.
    after you flip the switch then try to turn the phone on by the red power button or the center button that works for me.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by rattler459 View Post
    after you flip the switch then try to turn the phone on by the red power button or the center button that works for me.
    I'll try that sequence next time...thanks.