Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    We will look into shipping on Monday. Than you for the feedback.

Seidio
    Thanks for looking into it.
    does your case covers the screen?
    Quote Originally Posted by yoshiki2 View Post
    does your case covers the screen?
    Nope.
    And add me to the list of those purchasing from another source if Seidio doesn't offer some sort of free shipping option. Seidio may have had the monopoly on these products for a day or two, but as quite a few posts above me pointed out, there are plenty of alternatives.

P.S. Just for kicks... saw this posted on another forum and they intend to release a Treo 800W case shortly:
    ZAGG has several discounts on their invisibleSHIELD gadget protectors:

* Buy any two items and receive 20% off on all items $9.95 or more
    * Buy any three items and receive 30% off on all items $9.95 or more
    * Receive a free dash-pad (rubber pad for your car's dash to keep things from sliding) on all orders over $50
    * Free shipping available
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by d1sturbdapeace View Post
    Nope.
    And add me to the list of those purchasing from another source if Seidio doesn't offer some sort of free shipping option. Seidio may have had the monopoly on these products for a day or two, but as quite a few posts above me pointed out, there are plenty of alternatives.

P.S. Just for kicks... saw this posted on another forum and they intend to release a Treo 800W case shortly:
    ZAGG has several discounts on their invisibleSHIELD gadget protectors:

* Buy any two items and receive 20% off on all items $9.95 or more
    * Buy any three items and receive 30% off on all items $9.95 or more
    * Receive a free dash-pad (rubber pad for your car's dash to keep things from sliding) on all orders over $50
    * Free shipping available
    Does this Zagg skin/case cover the buttons? Not the keyboard... the buttons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Future_Awaits View Post
    Nice find wildrage. I may opt for this one instead. I wish they offered a pen stylus as well. Perhaps I'll wait a bit. The Treo is fairly new so it takes a while for this stuff to roll out.
    I must say that the cases I bought from this vendor are very nice! They're not that cheap silicon material, but seem like a silicon/vinyl hybrid. It isn't as soft at eleastic as some of the cheap silicon cases I've had....they are slightly hardened (don't know any other way to explain it).

This case also has very good protection. Some cases have a huge opening at the bottom, while this one has a smal one, just big enough for the charger. The only cutouts are 2 on the right side for the SD card and inferred, one on the bottom for the charger, a small one for the light, small one for the earpiece, small one for the silencer, one for teh stylus, and 3 on the back. 2 seperate holes for the camera and the vanity mirror and a square one for the speaker. I like the fact that they took the time to cut 3 seperate holes on the back, instead of just making one large square.

I can't compare these to other venders, like seidio (sp?), but these cases are actually available now, which was my major selling point.

Everything fits like a glove!
    Last edited by wildrage; 08/03/2008 at 06:17 PM. Reason: none
    I just ordered the Seidio one. It costs maybe $3 extra with shipping, but I can live with that. Will report back when I get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by wildrage View Post
    I must say that the cases I bought from this vendor are very nice! They're not that cheap silicon material, but seem like a silicon/vinyl hybrid. It isn't as soft at eleastic as some of the cheap silicon cases I've had....they are slightly hardened (don't know any other way to explain it).

This case also has very good protection. Some cases have a huge opening at the bottom, while this one has a smal one, just big enough for the charger. The only cutouts are 2 on the right side for the SD card and inferred, one on the bottom for the charger, a small one for the light, small one for the earpiece, small one for the silencer, one for teh stylus, and 3 on the back. 2 seperate holes for the camera and the vanity mirror and a square one for the speaker. I like the fact that they took the time to cut 3 seperate holes on the back, instead of just making one large square.

I can't compare these to other venders, like seidio (sp?), but these cases are actually available now, which was my major selling point.

Everything fits like a glove!
    Awesome. Thanks for the review. I think I may be going with this one.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/CLEAR-SILICONE-S...6.c0.m14.l1318
    Got the case lightning fast and its very high quality.
    Fits like a glove .Love how the 5 way and other buttons are easier to operate under the silicon.
    Not slippery like some of the cheap silicons.
    Why white?I had a black one once that attracted lint and dust.
    Quote Originally Posted by kkagawa View Post
    Fits like a glove .Love how the 5 way and other buttons are easier to operate under the silicon.
    Not slippery like some of the cheap silicons.
    Why white?I had a black one once that attracted lint and dust.
    Yup...that's the same one that I got directly from the vendor. Extremely high quality...a lot nicer than I expected!
    does that one on ebay have a cutout for the camera? im about to get it
    Quote Originally Posted by kkagawa View Post
    My point exactly.... even the keyboard is easier...YES easier....to use w/ the thin silicone over it. How come they're not making it with total protection.... think sand at the beach!
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    Just put in a bid for one. See if they accept my "make me an offer."
    Palm III -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Dell Axim X5 Advanced -> Dell Axim X3i -> Dell Axim X50v -> Cingular 8125 -> Sprint Palm Treo 700Wx -> ->Palm Treo 700P (my wife's but I played with it ) -> Sprint Mogul -> Treo 800w -> Touch Pro & Treo Pro.
    Quote Originally Posted by andyacecandy View Post
    does that one on ebay have a cutout for the camera? im about to get it

Yes, and they are EXACT cutouts for the camera. 1 circle for the camera and 1 circle for the mirror...not just a large square for the camera, mirror, and speaker. Not that it makes a huge difference, but it does make the case look a lot more custom.
    Quote Originally Posted by wildrage View Post
    Yes, and they are EXACT cutouts for the camera. 1 circle for the camera and 1 circle for the mirror...not just a large square for the camera, mirror, and speaker. Not that it makes a huge difference, but it does make the case look a lot more custom.
    so is there a cutout for the speaker? post pics please when you get the chance.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12