1.    #1  
    This is probably a ridiculously simple fix, but I can't seem to figure it out.

My Treo reads the subject of my Yahoo emails each time one is received. It's a nifty feature, but the risk of having a spam email on ***** enlargement read aloud during a meeting is one I'm not willing to take.

How the heck do I shut it off (and still have all the regular alarms)?
    lol..start, settings, voice command, messaging, options, uncheck announce new msgs
  3.    #3  
    Awesome, thanks a bunch.
  4. Cel
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    You can set it so it will announce over bluetooth only, which is what I use... It is handy for hearing stuff without having to look at the phone.

I can't get it to announce calls properly though, anyone had luck with that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cel View Post
    You can set it so it will announce over bluetooth only, which is what I use... It is handy for hearing stuff without having to look at the phone.

I can't get it to announce calls properly though, anyone had luck with that?

I had the same problem. THere is a setting in the voice setup to allow for incoming calls. I also had to adjust the volumn (the right one when there are two of them) to the top to hear the incoming.