Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    SEIDIO"S INNODOCK JR. FOR 800W

Pre-order Now. Shipping will begin in the week of Aug 4, 2008.

Seidio Innodock Jr. is a great way to keep your Treo charged and up to date without having to remove it from its case. It's the perfect desktop companion to our Innocase or skin.

- Unique design allows syncing and charging with our Innocase or skins
    - Charge via included USB cable or optional Travel Charger
    - Compatible with most cases with an open connector bottom

CLICK HERE
    Last edited by seidioseidio; 08/04/2008 at 03:54 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post

Seidio Innodock Jr. is a great way to keep your Treo charged and up to date without having to remove it from its case. It's the perfect desktop companion to our Innocase or skin.

CLICK HERE
    Excellent!

Can anyone vouch for the quality of this product? I've never used an InnoDock Jr. before, only Palm docks.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    I had one for my 650 but the usb connector in the back of the dock was flaky. It would not sync/charge unless I jiggled the cable. Maybe I had a bad one.
    I've been using the original Innodock with my Centro. It stopped working altogether with my 700p, but has been a champ with the Centro.
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    I have used an innodock jr. with my Touch and is the best thing, it even works with the extended battery that makes the phone thicker. For me the Innodocks are THE dock.
    Device history:
    Pilot 5000>Palm 2MB upgrade to Palm III>Palm V>Clie PEG-TJ35>Treo 600>HP4155>Treo 650>700p>Apache>700p>755p>Apache>Mogul>Touch>BB Pearl>Curve>800W+Instinct
    Hey, Seidio-will this dock have the 3.5 slot for connection to speakers or headphones?
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    I'm looking for a cradle but this looks like the only support that the cradle provides is from the connection on the microUSB port! Why doesn't this allow you to seat the phone down into the cradle versus just sitting on the port itself!

Tell me I'm wrong but that looks like a poor design...
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    The lack of a extra battery charger could be the deal breaker foe me. I'll prob have to wait for the next one to come out, hopefully palm wil make one, the athena palm docks are great.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by 3putt View Post
    Hey, Seidio-will this dock have the 3.5 slot for connection to speakers or headphones?
    This is Innodock JR, only charge and sync. Later, we plan to release the innodock that has an audio out port. It will be around 2 weeks from now.

Both will allow case on docking.

Seidio
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by lilboi View Post
    The lack of a extra battery charger could be the deal breaker foe me. I'll prob have to wait for the next one to come out, hopefully palm wil make one, the athena palm docks are great.
    to charge your spare battery, Seidio offers multifunction charger for Treo 800

http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductD...CSI3TR800%2DBK

it is also a travel charger.

Seidio
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    to charge your spare battery, Seidio offers multifunction charger for Treo 800

http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductD...CSI3TR800%2DBK

it is also a travel charger.

Seidio
    I've already purchased something similar to charge my spare battery; however i still like having a dock that will charge both the phone and the spare battery. Do you have any plans in the future of incorportating this into the design (as well as the audio jack).
    I went to order two of them ... $60, but stopped dead in my tracks. The cheapest shipping option to California was $22 Fedex Express Saver. No ground shipping options? There's no way I would pay 1/3 of the product price for shipping!
  13.    #13  

CLICK HERE
    We have been able to move up the shipping date for this item. Shipping for this product began now.

Seidio
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    This is Innodock JR, only charge and sync. Later, we plan to release the innodock that has an audio out port. It will be around 2 weeks from now.

Seidio

Great new! Thanks. Btw, will it support charging of a spare battery?

Thanks again.
    Something old, something new. I got a ringer switch and 800W .
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by bhodgins View Post
    I went to order two of them ... $60, but stopped dead in my tracks. The cheapest shipping option to California was $22 Fedex Express Saver. No ground shipping options? There's no way I would pay 1/3 of the product price for shipping!
    I apologize for the shipping problems. Our shipping calculator is tied directly into Fedex. They told us they were doing some maintenance this weekend, which apparently messed up the rates our customers were seeing. I'm sure if you check it again you'll see that the numbers are much lower.

Thanks,
    I ordered one yesterday but nothing has been shipped out today. I hope to get it soon; I really need it for my desk!

Seidio
    Very nice, but I would also like a cradle that integrates extra battery charging + audio out port. Are there any plans for a cradle like that?

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Still not taking Paypal?
    I have to say, I'm not impressed by this dock. I've been using it for a few days, and I'm strongly considering returning it. Summary of issues I have with the innodock:

- Overall quality. It feels really flimsy. That's not to say it won't hold up, but everything feels slapped together.
    - Weight. It's very light, which I dislike because it makes it difficult to attach/remove the 800w one-handed. (Admittedly this is compounded by the micro-USB.)
    - Form-factor. I realize the dock is designed to accommodates cases, and I'm sure for those with cases it works well. But I don't use a case, so the 800 sits loosely on the dock and wobbles. This also contributes to it being hard to mount on the dock.
    - Lack of other features. The lack of other features (audio port, battery charger, etc) would be minor if the overall quality and functionality were better. But since using the dock isn't any easier for me that plugging in the cable, it's not clear what advantage the dock offers.

This my first dock for a Treo (didn't have one for my 650), and perhaps my expectations were too high. I was really hoping to sit down at my desk, slide the 800 on with one hand (perhaps a tighter form factor is needed for this), and remove it one-handed when I leave the desk. The innodock doesn't fit the bill. I will, however, note that the design is creative in the way it allows for cases of different sizes.
    My only gripe is how hard it is to put the Treo on. I guess I'll get it at some point where I'll know how to line it up, but for now it's difficult. Other than that I'm pleased. Yeah a battery charger in the back would be nice but not mandatory.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast