Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    Palm 750 WM6, Telstra Australia; I’m having a problem deleting Bluetooth partnerships from my Treo.

When I go through the sequence to DELETE partnerships as per the instructions in the Treo i.e.
    (1) Press Start>Settings
    (2) Select Connections tab
    (3) Select Bluetooth and then select devices tab
    (4) Select Partnership you want to end
    (5) Select Delete.

I had the Treo partnered with a Bluetooth Blueant Z9 headset, however after a month the Z9 battery was faulty and it died, the Z9 was replaced under warranty.

I paired the replacement Z9 with the Treo, now I have two instances of the Z9 in the DEVICE list but can’t delete either one.

I’m not sure but I sense the Z9 doesn’t seem to be working properly, possibly because there are two (2) instances in the Treo,also I paired my GPS.

I want to delete ALL Bluetooth partnerships and start again but after I complete sequence (4) and the screen changes to the next screen Titled ‘Partnership Settings’ and there is no DELETE to select.

I have removed and replaced battery and pressed the ‘Reset’ button inside the memory card door but nothing allows me to delete the two instances of the Z9.

Not sure where to go from here any help appreciated.

Bill
    Last edited by bille; 08/01/2008 at 10:55 AM.
    Treo 750 WM6.0 + Treo Pro WM6.1
    Carrier:Telstra Australia NextG (3G).
    (1) Press Start>Settings
    (2) Select Connections tab
    (3) Select Bluetooth and then select devices tab
    (4) Select Partnership you want to end
    (5)Tap and hold on the Partnership you want to end
    (6) Select Delete.

Let me know if that worked! Iam sure it would. If not.........
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    Thanks, that does it, the step that was missing was the "Tap & Hold" on the Partnership you want to end which wasn't obvious to me, I think Palm should have included this step in the instructions that are in the phone.
    Treo 750 WM6.0 + Treo Pro WM6.1
    Carrier:Telstra Australia NextG (3G).