Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by socomon View Post
    Can you point me to a link to download this one to try?
    It's in my previous post on this page, but nevertheless, here it is again:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en
    I think I found the Mail2Web product you mentioned. Am I correct though that it won't help me get e-mail from my company's exchange server - only from an account on Mail2web's own exchange server?
    Yes, that is correct. If your company has an Exchange server, and they give you the necessary setup information, you should be able to use that instead. mail2web is a good option for personal use.

The other thing I like about syncing with mail2web, is that I find the activesync push technology to be less harsh on battery life than regular polling for email, unless of course you were polling every 2 hours or more.
    That link is dead, but thanks anyway. I need something like BizCon that I can use to pull exchange data from my desktop to my mobile.
    That link is dead, but thanks anyway. I need something like BizCon that I can use to pull exchange data from my desktop to my mobile.
    Wow, they must have pulled it then. I just did this a little over a week ago. If I should stumble upon a valid link, then I'll update my post here.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12