Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    I ordered the 800w the friday before it was supposed to come out from telesales. When I found out, from this forum, that the phone was available in stores, I stopped by in store that same day and bought one.

Before I purchased in store, I called CS and cancelled the online order, I recieved cancellation confirmation from the CS agent, and via email.
    On my account, the order shows as cancelled.

a couple days later, the phone arrived at my door. there's no bill, the order on the account was not charged, and my CC was never charged.

I've held onto it until now b/c Ive had a few probs with the store phone and was planning on seeing if the online one was better.

am I gonna get charged for it? should I send it back? tell them? return my store bought phone and keep it?
    tell me what you think.
    Oh you will be charged.... I believe telesales charges your account.... You might want to confirm....
    you are almost certainly are going to get charged. this happened to me half a dozen times over the years with Sprint.

When you do get charged you are going to find it won't be for $200, but for $600 if you have already taken discounts via BB. ON my 700ps due to ordering problems they sent me not one but three extra. two due to reps not finding tracking and one replacement for a DOA that I had already exchanged at the store.

It was a first class billing nightmare that lasted three months.

Quote Originally Posted by okashira View Post
    I ordered the 800w the friday before it was supposed to come out from telesales. When I found out, from this forum, that the phone was available in stores, I stopped by in store that same day and bought one.

Before I purchased in store, I called CS and cancelled the online order, I recieved cancellation confirmation from the CS agent, and via email.

a couple days later, the phone arrived at my door. there's no bill, the order on the account was not charged, and my CC was never charged.

I've held onto it until now b/c Ive had a few probs with the store phone and was planning on seeing if the online one was better.

am I gonna get charged for it? should I send it back? tell them? return my store bought phone and keep it?
    tell me what you think.
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    I did tell sprint to charge the account when I ordered online. The order is on my account under order history. Shows as cancelled.

I payed full price online and instore (~650)

So will the reinstate the order online and charge it like that?

Seeing as there are potential logistics issues (on sprints side) associated with returning the online order - I'm thinking I should activate the online order phone and return the in store order for refund to my CC.
    I did tell sprint to charge the account when I ordered online. The order is on my account under order history. Shows as cancelled.

I payed full price online and instore (~650)

So will the reinstate the order online and charge it like that?

Seeing as there are potential logistics issues (on sprints side) associated with returning the online order - I'm thinking I should activate the online order phone and return the in store order for refund to my CC.

I would do that.... the store credit would be quick and on the spot... PLUS you wont have to send 30 emails to Sprint begging for your account to be adjusted accordingly...

tell me what you think.
    You need to speak with Account Services or your account will be majorly screwed up!..I'm speaking from experience.
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    You can return the online order at any corporate store. Just bring in the phone and the packing slip and they should be able to find your online order and take the return. Just make sure you get a copy of the invoice and the receipt for the return and you are set.
    Device history:
    Pilot 5000>Palm 2MB upgrade to Palm III>Palm V>Clie PEG-TJ35>Treo 600>HP4155>Treo 650>700p>Apache>700p>755p>Apache>Mogul>Touch>BB Pearl>Curve>800W+Instinct