1. OMC
    Is there a way to get more than current & tomorrow to display on today screen? I would like to see 3 days at a glance but can't find a setting
    The plug-in I am using is rather configurable - TodayAgenda 1.1 and I have it set to show 3 days.
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    The plug-in I am using is rather configurable - TodayAgenda 1.1 and I have it set to show 3 days.
    +1, mine is set for 10 days, but I made it fairly small so it doesn't take up a lot of real estate and I can scroll through it very easily....
    Calendar+

Uses the same data as the built in calendar but much more configurable on the today screen. It's free too.
  5. OMC
    I just installed TodayAgenda 1.1. It is displaying on Today screen. But, it is not in the program file. How do you configure it?

Bear with me folks, I am an old fart and a newb
    Quote Originally Posted by OMC View Post
    I just installed TodayAgenda 1.1. It is displaying on Today screen. But, it is not in the program file. How do you configure it?

Bear with me folks, I am an old fart and a newb
    If you tap and hold on the today plugin it will bring up a menu with several options, one being options. Also, you can go into the Today screen preferences, select the plugin in the list box and click the options button there.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
  7. OMC
    Perfect- Thanks Grant

I owe ya a beer
    Quote Originally Posted by OMC View Post
    Perfect- Thanks Grant

I owe ya a beer
    I'll take you up on that!
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.