1.    #1  
    are there good progs available for rmeote access/desktop management that are any good? want to be able to vpn connect or remote desktop connect to work pcs... thanks
    Windows Mobile comes with RDP. Unfortunately all the OEMs strip it. You can download it for free somewhere. Just Google it. Works like a charm.
  3. dwg
    Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
  4. dwg
    Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
    http://www.pocketputty.net/

Nice SSH client, a lot like the desktop putty. I think there are a gazillion choices in this space.
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasracer View Post
    Windows Mobile comes with RDP. Unfortunately all the OEMs strip it. You can download it for free somewhere. Just Google it. Works like a charm.
    Where to get Microsoft version that the OEM had strip off?
    Quote Originally Posted by chong67 View Post
    Where to get Microsoft version that the OEM had strip off?
    Find it here.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    LogMeIn.com offers a pretty good no-setup proxy based remote access solution and they have a semi native windows mobile client. it works pretty well...
    The free version only allows you to remote control the computer and not any file transfers or anything, but there are lots of ways to do free remote file transfer such as Avvenu or SSH
    Treo 800w 8/08
    Nokia N800
    previously: Treo 700wx 12/06, Sprint 6700 3/06; Treo 650 11/04; Treo 600 1/04 (gone); Samsung i500 (gone); Hitachi G1000 11/03 (gone); Nokia 7110 5/00(best phone ever)
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    I want the Microsoft one for the WM6.1 that the OEM had strip off.

Anyone had found it?
    Quote Originally Posted by chong67 View Post
    I want the Microsoft one for the WM6.1 that the OEM had strip off.

Anyone had found it?
    Quote Originally Posted by gksmithlcw View Post
    Find it here.
    700WX -> 800W -> Touch Diamond -> Pre?
  10.    #10  
    if my pc is on a lan, how do I access 1 of the 6 pcs specifically?

also, are there terminal emulators that do scoansi?
    Got a question. Does any of y'all actually use the WM RDP program? I've tried, and can't stand it. So, wondering if maybe I'm doing something wrong.

I'm able to log into my laptop at home thru RDP, but I'm only able to view about 1/4 or less of my screen. Yes, I know about the little box at bottom right that you can move around to view more of the desktop, but the RDP program itself seems to take my desktop, cut out the middle portion, and move the 4 sides in to fill the gap. I hope I'm explaining this properly, but no matter how much I move that box around I cannot view all of my desktop.

Is this normal or am I missing something here?