1.    #1  
    Figured we needed a thread to keep track of this...

I'll update this post with newer apps as they appear to keep an easy list.

(Note: I have not actually tried these yet...)

SPB Mobile Shell: Version 2.1.1 (July 31, 2008)
    • Better support for new device models
    • Improved design for black colored themes
    • Opera 9.5 support (OEM version only)
    • Fixes for password prompt related bugs
    • Fixes for device lock related bugs
    • Better support for 320x320 devices
    • Other minor bug fixes

Resco Brain Games: Version 2.03
    • Version 2.02 is available! Now with support of 320x320 screen resolutions

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Does it fix the battery meter? On mine it shows the percentage number on the charger then I remove device off charger and that number stays until I put back on the charger. Someone in here posted a CAB that was suppose to fix it. I installed the CAB but it did not.
    Thanks much appreciated as I didnt even know they updated it. Hopefully it fixes the sms and battery issue.
    meh... brain games still is in a pillar in the middle of the screen. needs to be full screen!!!
    the battery issue was not fixed but the problem with it not gping to the text when you tap the text alert icon was fixed. so 1 out of 2. but the bettery problem was the big one. Hopefully they fix this soon.
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VibrantRedGT View Post
    Does it fix the battery meter? On mine it shows the percentage number on the charger then I remove device off charger and that number stays until I put back on the charger. Someone in here posted a CAB that was suppose to fix it. I installed the CAB but it did not.
    Nope, the battery meter is still inaccurate. Color themes work great now.

Also, does anyone know how to remove tabs from the today screen?
    It comes with the home, time, weather, and a dial tab. I accidently added a 5th tab that I don't need, or want and I don't know how to remove it.

Edit: I found out how. The remove button that is normally in the options menu is cut off. You will notice a small box where it should have been...
    Last edited by tli415; 07/31/2008 at 11:03 PM.
  7. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    WisBar Advance 3 works.
    I am trying WisBar out now - it really does make getting to applications much easier.
    loving wisbar. it's worth it for the cascading start menu alone. i really feel like i have everything right on the today page.