1.    #1  
    Just bought a new 800w and wanted to customize it. I was looking for ideas for programs to upload on it, but wanted to make sure the programs wouldn't crash my phone. Any freeware would be preferred. Again open to all suggestions: music, gps, games, etc. I just wanted to have proven stable programs on my device. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by lamegirl View Post
    Just bought a new 800w and wanted to customize it. I was looking for ideas for programs to upload on it, but wanted to make sure the programs wouldn't crash my phone. Any freeware would be preferred. Again open to all suggestions: music, gps, games, etc. I just wanted to have proven stable programs on my device. Thank you.
    I recommend tMan for task management / soft reset, Total Commander for registry edit / file manager, TCPMP for media, Pocket Uno and Kevtris for games.

That's just a few to get you started and they're all free.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
  3.    #3  
    Thank you, I shall get started with those.
    Another suggestion - back up your device routinely as a matter of course and especially during play time.
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    Another suggestion - back up your device routinely as a matter of course and especially during play time.
    Definitely GOOD advice.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.