1.    #1  
    I just lost my Treo800w to my first forced hard reset after putting something on there that did me no good.

It's a killer that SO many games and applications screw up the Treo because of the resolution issue- I doubt developers who made stuff 5 years ago are going to touch up their software for this phone.

In any event- is there any way to spruce up the visuals so it doesen't look like my WM phone from 2003.

I've tried HTC Home 2.1 and that screwed up by phone, but it may have been a botched installation.

I have HTC Home 1 on here now, which is a decent visual. I'll have to see if it's worth keeping.

Has anyone had any luck with TouchFLO or any other fun looking things?

While I like a lot of things about the Treo, I'm having a much harder time adding and customizing this device than I did the 6700 or my HP 6315.

Thanks for the advice.
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    SPB shell 2.1, can't beat it.
    HTC Home works, just requires some tweaking. It crashes / doesn't display due to some registry incompatibilities with the active call / dial lookup plugin. If needed I can throw together a how-to for getting it to work.
    Quote Originally Posted by EMTreo750 View Post
    HTC Home works, just requires some tweaking. It crashes / doesn't display due to some registry incompatibilities with the active call / dial lookup plugin. If needed I can throw together a how-to for getting it to work.
    That would be...awesome.

thank you!
  5.    #5  
    I have HTC Home VGA Running now and it is pretty decent looking for a frontend.

There are obviously still kinks to work out- namely figuring out a way to hide the carrier logo otherwise there is little space available for anything.

Another issue I'm experiencing (which if anyone could help, would be a blast) is that HTC Home Customizer HHC, does not run properly on the Treo 800w funky resolution, so I can't make any of the changes I'd need to get the thing to run the way I'd like.

If anyone has any suggestion on that one it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks a bundle. I'll post a today screen eventually.

-G