1.    #1  
    So I decided to finally use the camera today and snap a picture, and when it was saving, it took FOREVER.

I decided to try it again, and this time used a stopwatch. 1min it took from the time I snapped, to the time that wheel stopped spinning.

Has anyone else noticed this? I have it set to save to card, and have no settings changed.

I can say my 700p is faster than that. Something is seriously wrong if it takes a full minute to save a picture. How in the heck could you snap another picture if you needed too with-in seconds? You cant.

I hope this is a glitch on my end. And I know it's not a camera, but that's not an excuse for it taking a minute.
    i snapped a few pics with mine yesterday and it tooks maybe hmm 5 seconds at the most.
    700WX -> 800W -> Touch Diamond -> Pre?
    How slow is it? I just took some photos & it seems alright. Granted, I'm not going to take clear photos of a humming bird in flight. I know when you take a pic, it goes automatically into preview mode, but you can skip that and just press the center D-pad button to shoot another photo. Of course, if I wt real photos, I just use my digital SLR.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by crazie.eddie View Post
    How slow is it? I just took some photos & it seems alright. Granted, I'm not going to take clear photos of a humming bird in flight. I know when you take a pic, it goes automatically into preview mode, but you can skip that and just press the center D-pad button to shoot another photo. Of course, if I wt real photos, I just use my digital SLR.
    Odd that it all of the sudden does it in a few seconds. The first two pics I took, took over a minute. That windows wheel circled for a minute and the pic showed up.

I decided to try again just now, and no problems. The device was a hair sluggish, and it seemed to be fine after a soft reset.
    Mine was real slow until i realized that i was doing it wrong :-) <=== If i don't point out my mistakes, the wife is there to do it for me

Click and let go, don't hold the button down - (my first camera phone)
    Last edited by bionicman97; 07/31/2008 at 03:38 PM.
    Treo 800w - Love the Phone Can Tolerate the Battery