1.    #1  
    Does anyone know if there is something to help with cell phone reception in an office building (2000 sq ft)? I have seen some repeaters advertised, but not sure if they really work.
    Treo 800w - Love the Phone Can Tolerate the Battery
    The repeaters that work are a fair chunk of change (think $150+).

You could get Sprint's new thing in a few weeks where you can generate a CDMA signal via a device that hooks up to broadband.

There are also external antenna's you can get. Not sure if any of those are offered yet for the 800w (it's a different position than the 700wx, so I'm not sure that those would work).
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebag333 View Post
    The repeaters that work are a fair chunk of change (think $150+).

You could get Sprint's new thing in a few weeks where you can generate a CDMA signal via a device that hooks up to broadband.

There are also external antenna's you can get. Not sure if any of those are offered yet for the 800w (it's a different position than the 700wx, so I'm not sure that those would work).
    If the repeaters work, i'd probably spend $300 + on one. It is for an office with 5 sprint users.

That thing from Sprint with device hooking to broadband sounds interesting.
    Treo 800w - Love the Phone Can Tolerate the Battery
    Quote Originally Posted by bionicman97 View Post
    If the repeaters work, i'd probably spend $300 + on one. It is for an office with 5 sprint users.

That thing from Sprint with device hooking to broadband sounds interesting.
    It's called AirRave. I intend on getting one when they come out because my house is a dead zone... However, they charge subscription costs to use the AirRave. Last I heard it was $15.00 a month for unlimited calling on the AirRave and $5.00 per month to use it just as a signal booster and that is per line.

You should be able to contact telesales regarding the AirRave and pricing plans as I was told that is the only way one can purchase them at the moment by a chat rep and a store rep.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.