Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    SEIDIO'S INNOCASE SURFACE-BLACK

Pre-order Now. Shipping will begin in the week of Aug 11,2008.

Our unique Innocase Surface is less than 1mm thick and provides a strong layer of protection and excellent grip for your Treo.

- 0.8mm thin case provides scratch protection without adding much bulk
    - Designed from a hard, yet flexible material
    - Unique soft-touch "rubberized" texture provides a great feel and better grip
    - Slip it into your pocket or pair it with one of our Innocase holsters or leather cases

CLICK HERE
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    That looks really nice. Any chance of any other colors?
    Seidio,
    Just out of curiosity.... Does your company offer any promotions/discounts once in a while?

The case does look like a great seller
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhody View Post
    That looks really nice. Any chance of any other colors?
    yes, we plan to have the cases in Blue, Burgundy and possible Pink. These are typical colors for Seidio Innocase (super slim rubberized cases). Any other colors you would like to see ?

All the colors we offer will have premium soft touch texture.

Seidio
    How about a holster? I have your holster for my 700P and really like it.
    Seidio is on a roll. Any news on the stereo headset? Also, I can't add the 800w USB sync and charge cable to my cart. It says it's out of stock.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by dougef View Post
    How about a holster? I have your holster for my 700P and really like it.
    For unskinned holster, yes, we are shipping it now.
    For skinned one, we will start shipping it next week.
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    anyone used one of these cases before (on another treo)? I have a speck rubbery type case for my old 700 and it got "stretched" over time until it was unusable. Just want to make sure this does not happen with the better seidio products

Also, any word on when a clear hard plastic case is coming?
    like the case, but $30 is steep.
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    yes, we plan to have the cases in Blue, Burgundy and possible Pink. These are typical colors for Seidio Innocase (super slim rubberized cases). Any other colors you would like to see ?

All the colors we offer will have premium soft touch texture.

Seidio
    Burgundy would be perfect.
    Global Posts
    755 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron C View Post
    anyone used one of these cases before (on another treo)? I have a speck rubbery type case for my old 700 and it got "stretched" over time until it was unusable. Just want to make sure this does not happen with the better seidio products

Also, any word on when a clear hard plastic case is coming?
    This is a hard plastic case. It is not a silicone case. The case is the clear hard plastic case with a soft rubberized coating.
    Is Seido coming out with a Innocase Hybrid case like the one for the Pearl?
    http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductD...CSH2YBB8130-CB
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by webdave View Post
    This is a hard plastic case. It is not a silicone case. The case is the clear hard plastic case with a soft rubberized coating.
    SCORE!!!
    Looks like someone just made $60 bucks!!

I see that the stylus will be out about the same time!!!

Any chance of a bundle of case, holster and stylus for a discount or a coupon for the loyal fans at Treo central and WM expers
    Last edited by Aaron C; 07/31/2008 at 01:10 PM.
    <--- Patiently waiting for the Burgundy extended case. I'll take the skin or the surface. Either is fine with me. I want the extended SLIM Battery, Burgundy Extended case, and a horizontal magnetic holster and I'll be set. Oh, I want the same for my wife's Instinct. So, let me know when you have that Seidio!
    <-Jumping ship on the Palm Pre and getting the HTC EVO...So far that's the 650, 800w, the Pro, Pre and soon the HTC EVO...
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by GMSchiller View Post
    <--- Patiently waiting for the Burgundy extended case. I'll take the skin or the surface. Either is fine with me. I want the extended SLIM Battery, Burgundy Extended case, and a horizontal magnetic holster and I'll be set. Oh, I want the same for my wife's Instinct. So, let me know when you have that Seidio!
    what is extended case ? Is this the case to fit our extended battery with door that we will release them soon ?

We just released the innocase for Samsung Instinct.

Seidio
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    what is extended case ? Is this the case to fit our extended battery with door that we will release them soon ?

We just released the innocase for Samsung Instinct.

Seidio

Yep, that's what I was talking about. I was waiting for the extended battery/cover for both phones and the skin or cases to match. I'm holding out for a burgundy set for the 800. Wife doesn't care about color, so black will do for the instinct.
    <-Jumping ship on the Palm Pre and getting the HTC EVO...So far that's the 650, 800w, the Pro, Pre and soon the HTC EVO...
    Just received my seidio Innocase Surface Combo for $49.95 and it looks great.

http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductD...CSR2HLTR800-BK
    Can u make one that covers/protects the buttons and keyboard?
    Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    Unfortunately, I am pretty rough on phones. Does anyone know how well these hold up to drops or if they come apart easily when dropped?
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MST8w View Post
    Just received my seidio Innocase Surface Combo for $49.95 and it looks great.

http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductD...CSR2HLTR800-BK
    You've already received it? The link says it starts shipping 8/11.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast