Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Sorry, did them quick, having issues with close up photography...but these should give you an idea.

And this one shows the only real issue...doesn't fit form near the SD door, probably because it is a thin piece. Have a message to Seidio to see if this is normal or if mine is slightly defective.

Thanks for the pics, looks pretty good in the case.
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    Got the macro down...here's some close ups

Those look even better. Nice pics...
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    I have the red/burgundy hard case. Loos sweet! On flaw: Once you snap it on, it's very difficult to remove the case. You have to almost pry the thing off. Is that normal?

Anyway, I found a temporary solution...I leave one of the snaps slightly open, not clicked all the way.
    Came up with a way to take it off without feeling like it is going to snap. This may not work for everyone, based on your fingernail, uh, settings.

Anyway, I place both thumbs by the side button and get the case to split just enough to slide my thumbnail into it, then simply run your nail down the seam, around the corner, over the usb port, around the other corner and up. By the time you get there. it should be almost falling off.

HTH.
    Thanks for the pics guys.
    very nice. i bought a cheap 12 dollar silicone case from pda extreme i might consider this case because it looks like it does not add much bulk..
    Quote Originally Posted by kangolslimm View Post
    very nice. i bought a cheap 12 dollar silicone case from pda extreme i might consider this case because it looks like it does not add much bulk..
    I was hesitant given the price of the Seidio, but I went through a few "cheap" ebay cases with the 700wx and probably spent the same amount of money as a decent case. I have found that usually, just spending the money up front for the good stuff is much more efficient.

If this case holds up, it will be well worth the money. Aside from the one spot where it doesn't quite fit perfectly (still waiting a response from Seidio), this thing is great, especially now that I can get it off real easy (see above). It hasn't scratched, and the one time I thought I did scratch, I was able to rub the mark right off with my shirt.

I should also mention that I got the accompanying holster and it fits like a glove. Further, the holster has a real close profile to my body when I am wearing it. I broke a 700 holster because it stuck out so far and I caught it on a wall as I made a turn.

So far, I'm pleased. Only regret that I ordered before the colors were released. May have gone burgundy....
    Hey I was preparing to place my order with Seidio and saw this and really want to know if there is a difference between the innocase and what is offered here on EBAY?? Item number - 260276362142

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Black-Rubber...QQcmdZViewItem

Need your honest thoughts guys
    Quote Originally Posted by speeddeeps View Post
    Hey I was preparing to place my order with Seidio and saw this and really want to know if there is a difference between the innocase and what is offered here on EBAY?? Item number - 260276362142

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Black-Rubber...QQcmdZViewItem

Need your honest thoughts guys
    Judging from the pictures, it appears to be a little thicker than the Seidio case. Personally, I liked that the Seidio had a holster as well. Just my .02.
    I will be ordering one of those once AS329 posts the Seido response to that gap near the MicroSD card. It looks good!

I am guessing that the gap is just how it is.

Of course my wife wants one so now i have to buy this twice
    has anyone tried these faceplates?

http://www.1800mobiles.com/palm-treo-800w-cases.html
  14.    #54  
    I took a look at the case with our engineers and they've assured me that the small gap near the SD card is completely normal.

Thanks,
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    I took a look at the case with our engineers and they've assured me that the small gap near the SD card is completely normal.

Thanks,
    Thanks and for anyone concerned, it is a very small gap that can only be seen at a certain angle. I have removed the case several times (not because I wanted to) and I have yet to notice any scratches or dirt getting in there. I am surrounded by dust in the desert so if it was going to happen, it would have by now....
    I am having some concerns myself. I like the holster. I like the innocase. Unfortunately, if I get the combo & decide I dont like the Innocase in person, the holster wont work alone.

AS329 - how hard is it to take the case apart?

I know you said it isnt much bulk, but I am coming from this case:

http://store.treocentral.com/monaco-.../4A23A1145.htm

It added plenty of bulk but I dropped my 700wx all the time & it protected it perfectly (a scuff on the antenna was about it).

Do you think the innocase would offer similar protection?
    Do you think it adds more bulk than this?

Quote Originally Posted by RichTJ99 View Post
    I am having some concerns myself. I like the holster. I like the innocase. Unfortunately, if I get the combo & decide I dont like the Innocase in person, the holster wont work alone.

AS329 - how hard is it to take the case apart?

I know you said it isnt much bulk, but I am coming from this case:

http://store.treocentral.com/monaco-.../4A23A1145.htm

It added plenty of bulk but I dropped my 700wx all the time & it protected it perfectly (a scuff on the antenna was about it).

Do you think the innocase would offer similar protection?
    Quote Originally Posted by RichTJ99 View Post
    Do you think it adds more bulk than this?

I think this case is thinner than both, but just going off the pictures. I think the Innocase will offer plenty of protection in the event of a fall.

It is now very easy to get apart. I simply slide my thumbnail into a gap by the side button (I create the gap by pulling it apart slightly), then running my thumb along the seam. I've had some unrelated issues that have caused me to remove it frequently lately and it is no problem at all now.

HTH
    Last edited by AS329; 08/21/2008 at 11:07 PM.
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    anyone use this Innocase Surface with a leather case instead of a Holster? I was more looking for that but didn't see any offered on Seidio's site. I was hoping for some sort of Seidio Innocase surface + leather case combo.

Does anyone know of a good leather one that works?

Seidio, will there be a leather case sold that fits the Innocase?

Thanks,

~J
  20.    #60  
    Quote Originally Posted by NBAJ2K View Post
    anyone use this Innocase Surface with a leather case instead of a Holster? I was more looking for that but didn't see any offered on Seidio's site. I was hoping for some sort of Seidio Innocase surface + leather case combo.

Does anyone know of a good leather one that works?

Seidio, will there be a leather case sold that fits the Innocase?

Thanks,

~J
    I believe we are working on some new leather products. I'll let you know something as soon as I have more information.

Thanks,
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast