Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    what is extended case ? Is this the case to fit our extended battery with door that we will release them soon ?

We just released the innocase for Samsung Instinct.

Seidio
    Quote Originally Posted by akenis View Post
    Can u make one that covers/protects the buttons and keyboard?

Yea, I was looking at that as well. I remember my treo 650 was pretty beat up after 4ish years of use. I never put a case on it though. Go figure. That's NOT a mistake I will make again.
    <-Jumping ship on the Palm Pre and getting the HTC EVO...So far that's the 650, 800w, the Pro, Pre and soon the HTC EVO...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhody View Post
    You've already received it? The link says it starts shipping 8/11.
    I purchased mine when they were selling as a single item $29.95 each, I noticed they combined it for $10 cheaper, I called Seidio and they refunded the difference.
    i just got one on ebay for 27 bones.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Are all of the cases made with the soft-touch "rubberized" texture? I am looking for a case similar to this one but I want the case to be a hard plastic that I can easily slip into or out of my front jeans pocket. Currently when answering a phone call the ruberized texture on the back of my treo makes it difficult to get out of my pocket without standing up.
    since i change the battery twice a day....how easy is it to access the battery with this case?
    How much bulk does this add? I had a case for my 700wx & I constantly dropped it (so I do need a case). I would like a smooth plastic that isnt bulky (is that possible)?

Is this a good case?
  7.    #27  
    Shipping for Innocase-Black began today (8/11) !
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Got my case today!

My observations:

Looks great and the rubber is nice and sturdy as opposed to some of the cheaper types that are out there.

The stylus is a little hard to get out becase it doesn't leave any room to get under it.

Thickness: definately adds a little bulk, but not enough for me to not use it.

Lint does collect rather easily and since it's black it shows a lot. Also, if you're eating anything greasy or have sweaty palms the case tends to smear and show easily.

No real definition on the front buttons. The 5 way cover is perfect, but the two soft keys, email, calendar, OK, and windows buttons are covered and have only a real thin square outlining where the buttons are. It would have been helpful if they put a "braile" bump in the middle of each button so we know where to press, and I've seen some that show what's underneath the button.

If anyone has any other questions let me know.
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by farnlc View Post
    Got my case today!

My observations:

Looks great and the rubber is nice and sturdy as opposed to some of the cheaper types that are out there.

The stylus is a little hard to get out becase it doesn't leave any room to get under it.

Thickness: definately adds a little bulk, but not enough for me to not use it.

Lint does collect rather easily and since it's black it shows a lot. Also, if you're eating anything greasy or have sweaty palms the case tends to smear and show easily.

No real definition on the front buttons. The 5 way cover is perfect, but the two soft keys, email, calendar, OK, and windows buttons are covered and have only a real thin square outlining where the buttons are. It would have been helpful if they put a "braile" bump in the middle of each button so we know where to press, and I've seen some that show what's underneath the button.

If anyone has any other questions let me know.
    I believe this feedback is for Flexarmor instead of Innocase.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    I believe this feedback is for Flexarmor instead of Innocase.
    yup...my mistake.
    Got my case and holster today...so far, pretty impressed. Real good feel to the case and doesn't interfere with getting to the stylus and wifi buttons...not too sure how to safely take it off if I need to take out the battery, but I am sure I'll figure it out.

The case fits the phone real well....there's one spot up top where it doesn't seem to completely connect, but it is a very, very small section.

I'll update as needed, but so far, worth the money.
    How much bulk does it add? How hard is it to put together (for when the 800w freezes)?
    Quote Originally Posted by RichTJ99 View Post
    How much bulk does it add? How hard is it to put together (for when the 800w freezes)?

The "bulk" is non-existent. If anything this thing is THIN. For instance along the back by the speaker, you can barely see the case. Up top a little thicker, but I am speaking relatively thicker - still no bulk to speak of. The feel is remarkable, smooth yet sturdy, doesn't feel like it's going to slip. Goes in the holster easy and fits nice...haven't tried to take it off yet - Seidio, any comments on taking it off, specifically how to do it without feeling like I'm going to break it? (If you included instructions, I'm a dude, didn't read them and I left the box at the office)
    i got mine today and it's pretty good...I had to figit around to get the case to fully snap, it's not difficult you just have to play with "clicking" at different spots until you find one that will lock last easily without applying too much pressure, took me like 2 mins to get it on 100%. I had a knock off innocase for my mogul way back and it sucked compared to this thing, it's very thin, it adds very little bulk but it is definitly there. I really like the feel of the case and hopefully it will protect my phone from all the falls it will definitly incur..
    Quote Originally Posted by RichTJ99 View Post
    this is my concern as well as I have had to pull out the battery quite a few times this past week.
    can I see some user pictures?
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I got my Crystal Innocase yesterday and was a little disappointed that it is not rubberized; just slick clear plastic. Seems sturdy.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Can someone who has gotten the Innocase Surface post pics of the case on the phone.
    Got mine today and it awsome. I hate the blue color and I want all my phoens BLACK so this is perfect. Super thin. Super nice. For em absolulley the perfect case. Its also hard to get on BUT once it snaps on its even harder to get off. Feels like your going to break it when you try to get it off. But thats not such a bad thing.Also got the ULtimate screne guard , Super clear another good buy. Thanks Seidio.
    Quote Originally Posted by billybennett View Post
    can I see some user pictures?
    Quote Originally Posted by damigs View Post
    Can someone who has gotten the Innocase Surface post pics of the case on the phone.
    I'll see if I can get a few up here in a bit.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast