Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by gksmithlcw View Post
    If you're interested I highly recommend tMan which can be found here.

It puts a little 'dot' next to your X buttons on screen which can be used to open a drop down list of running apps (as well as some other nifty things like soft reset) from which you can go to those apps or close them. It also takes over your X button so that touching it on screen will full close an app and gesturing downward will minimize (let it run in the background like normal).

I've included a screenshot of the dropdown menu. I've been using this app fro awhile now and it was one of the first things I installed when I purchased the 800w.
    thanks - i'll give it a try
    Quote Originally Posted by gksmithlcw View Post
    If you're interested I highly recommend tMan which can be found here.

It puts a little 'dot' next to your X buttons on screen which can be used to open a drop down list of running apps (as well as some other nifty things like soft reset) from which you can go to those apps or close them. It also takes over your X button so that touching it on screen will full close an app and gesturing downward will minimize (let it run in the background like normal).

I've included a screenshot of the dropdown menu. I've been using this app fro awhile now and it was one of the first things I installed when I purchased the 800w.
    Nice. This also has an opp. to turn off screen, so it can replace "BlackMe" program as well...

Edit: well, BlackMe allows you to press the center button (palm) to return to the screen, tMan unfortunately requires you to hit the red "end" button to reactivate the screen, which means you end a call. Looks like I'll be leaving both on the device...
    Last edited by dslunceford; 07/31/2008 at 02:08 PM.
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12