1.    #1  
    I used 755p as a USB drive (without removing my expansion card from the phone using a software...). I am curious, if we can explore the expansion card in 800w from Computer and store files?

I don't want to damage the tiny microsdhc card by removing it time and again to dump songs and all from my computer.

Any suggestions/ comments appreciated.

-M
    Yes. Once it's plugged in by USB you can browse the storage card.
    Quote Originally Posted by monil View Post
    I used 755p as a USB drive (without removing my expansion card from the phone using a software...). I am curious, if we can explore the expansion card in 800w from Computer and store files?

I don't want to damage the tiny microsdhc card by removing it time and again to dump songs and all from my computer.

Any suggestions/ comments appreciated.

-M
    Yes, you should be able to do so. Once your device is connected, it should show under "My Computers" as "Mobile Device". From there open up "My Windows Mobile-Based Device". There you will see "Storage Card" as a folder.
    That is through ActiveSync, though, so it must be installed for this to work.

Does anyone know of a way to force the Treo to appear as a 'USB Mass Storage Device'?
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    I'll give this one a try as soon as I get a current backup.
    Grant Smith

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    I used WM5torage two days ago and it works swell.

No worries that we're on WM6.1, the software application still works.

90% of computers out there will recognize it as Mass Storage and just accept files off of it without a driver.

Be forewarned I'm not sure you can recieve calls or data while files are being transferred.
    CardExport works perfectly.
    Does Activesync still function properly with either?
  10.    #10  
    Thanks ppl for your help.. I was able to access the card directly through ActiveSync. Did not try the software. But, will give it a shot soon.

Thanks again.

-M
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    I found this posted at PPCGeeks.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=16185

Originally when i tried Wm5torage it did not work on Treo 800w. My computer never recognzied my device as a USB Mass Storage Drive.

After installing this version. It worked. Supposedly it has updated drivers.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Quote Originally Posted by kwyatt View Post
    I found this posted at PPCGeeks.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=16185

Originally when i tried Wm5torage it did not work on Treo 800w. My computer never recognzied my device as a USB Mass Storage Drive.

After installing this version. It worked. Supposedly it has updated drivers.
    I cannot get either version to work.
    Grant Smith

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G