Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    I have three old Bell 700wx's sitting in my drawer (all with different issues- buttons that don't work, no sound, etc.). How do I pull the data that you need. I can also pull the information off the upgraded phone for you to compare.

(Now I use search function)
    I wanted to post a pleasantly surprising clarification to my issue of receiving blank text messages.

Since I rarely send / receive text messages and don't have a text messaging plan all the messages I was receiving when testing this functionality were using the web based text messaging service. (Goto bell's web site on a pc and send a text message to myself). Using their web site to send the message ALWAYS resulted in the receipt of a blank message or a message with random garbage inside.

WELL... my wife sent me a couple of text messages from her phone recently and low and behold they were completely in tact and the service worked perfectly !!!

So to conclude,
    I cannot receive proper text messages from Bell's web site but I can receive messages from other phones I think I can live with that ! I can't honestly even say whether or not Bell's web based text messaging EVER worked for my phone @#$@#$

Quote Originally Posted by the.teejster View Post
    So I take it my Bell Mobility Treo will not be able to receive text messages anymore

Thanks for helping me try
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    My device could send and receive text within my own system (cellularsouth) and I could send to anyone, but texts from ATT were blank and from Verizon were random characters including squares and odd punctuation characters. I have it retired to my drawer in hopes someone could figure this out.
    Jack
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12