1.    #1  
    How do I send video mail to a persons phone number?
    I was wondering that too, for sending pictures and videos. My brother has the 800w as well and he said you can't do it. Maybe there's an app or something we can install.
    Search for sMMS. It can do picture mail. I'm not sure about video mail.

The other option is to just send your pictures and video files as attachments to an email.
    Most of the people I know don't have smartphones so they don't have email on their phones which kind of defeats the purpose of getting it on their phones.
    P.S. Is sMMS free to use?
    It is free with annoyware I believe.
    I just looked into it, it looks like it uses the sprint website to send pictures which carries a $5 monthly fee for unlimited pictures. Not my cup of tea considering I'm already paying for my service.
    If you just want to send it with your email to his phone (and he's obviously on Sprint), send it to his phone number: 1234567890@messaging.sprintpcs.com
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    It is free with annoyware I believe.
    Nope. I tried it and it won't let you send or receive until you "donate". Lame.

I hope the creator isn't counting those as "donations" on his taxes if he's in the USA otherwise the IRS will give him a swift boot up his ****, heh.
  9.    #9  
    Does this still work...

phonenumber@pm.sprint.com?
    Perhaps one of my old posts could be helpful? Not sure what addresses if any support MMS but they might.
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    sMMS *should* work for free. I picked it up and used it for free. It just makes you wait like 8 seconds before you can start the program and begin. But once that 8 seconds is over, then it is good to go.

Plus, it only cost $5 to activate it (well worth it IMO) if you do decided to stay with it.

It does require you to set up the "sprint mail" thingie (which is annoying), though. It isn't hard if do decide to go after it.

K--

Here is the version I used:
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasracer View Post
    Nope. I tried it and it won't let you send or receive until you "donate". Lame.

I hope the creator isn't counting those as "donations" on his taxes if he's in the USA otherwise the IRS will give him a swift boot up his ****, heh.
    ???Creator's post in other forum said it is just annoyware now -- you have a timer before you can hit "continue"
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
    Perhaps one of my old posts could be helpful? Not sure what addresses if any support MMS but they might.
    I'm going to try this... I'm not worried about receiving because I have email and people can just send their pictures to my email and I will IMAP them, but most people can't check their emails on their phones.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaffeyBoy View Post
    I'm going to try this... I'm not worried about receiving because I have email and people can just send their pictures to my email and I will IMAP them, but most people can't check their emails on their phones.
    This works okay for txt only messages but if you add a picture attachment it will not deliver it.
  15.    #15  
    Anyone else got this to work sending video to someone's phone? I try to send it to myself and my friend through my hotmail acct but neither of us get the message
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaivorb View Post
    Here is the version I used:
    Thanks, I'll check that out. Can you still not do the SMS intercepting until you pay for it?
    Quote Originally Posted by dslunceford View Post
    ???Creator's post in other forum said it is just annoyware now -- you have a timer before you can hit "continue"
    That's what I thought too but when I downloaded the latest version it wouldn't let me send or receive and just told me a donation was required
    So I tried that version. Samething. You still can't receive on it. Lame. Compose works but I mostly receive, not create MMS. bah
    I just got sMMS and found the $5 donation for unlimited updating is well worth it. Apparently, we just have to go through the extra BS because Sprint doesn't use the same MMS as every other carrier. I'm fairly new at all this stuff, but I'm trying to learn! .....Now if someone can tell me what "bump" is, I'll be happy.......haha
    Quote Originally Posted by waytoodeep03 View Post
    Does this still work...
    phonenumber@pm.sprint.com?
    Yes. I use it all the time to send pic and videos to sprint users.

for verizon phone numbers, it's
    10digit#@vzwpix.com